Chapter Fifteen

Adrien stood with Tom and Sabine in the kitchen waiting for Marinette, she had guaranteed him she would be ready on time for once. She made her way down the stairs and Adrien checked the time of his phone.

"Not bad Mari, you're actually quite early." He said, stuffing a third croissant into his mouth. She walked over to him a smile on her face and kissed him on the lips.

"You ready to go?" She asked as she looked at him so sweetly he thought he'd end up with cavities.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Thank you for the snacks Mr and Mrs Dupain-Cheng." Adrien waved to her parents as they began to leave the bakery.

"Sabine and Tom, please Adrien. You make us sound so old." Tom chuckled to the young body and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Text us if you want to come home for lunch, Marinette, you can bring the gang." Sabine quickly shouted as they closed the door to the apartment.

Once out of sight of her parents they gave each other a proper greeting. Wrapping her arms tightly round his neck Marinette pulled Adrien towards her and kissed him like she meant it. Pulling away Adrien smiled down at his girlfriend.

"Good morning to you too." Adrien was interrupted by a little black blur as Plagg flew over into his ladies bag. Marinette opened it up to find Tikki cuddling up to Plagg.

"If you two plan on staying in here all day you best behave. No more Kwamibuster nonsense, ok?" Marinette directed her words towards Plagg knowing how troublesome the little kwami of destruction can be.

"Whatever you say Pigtails." Adrien laughed at Plagg before covering it up with a cough. Marinette smacked him around the back of the head before placing another kiss on his lips.

"I think you might have an addiction to kissing me, bugaboo." Adrien smirked in a very Chat like way.

"I can always stop if you want me to." She answered walking in front of him down the stairs.

"I really, really don't want you to stop." As they reached the bottom of the stairs he grabbed her arm and spun her around, straight into his body. Pressing his lips hard onto hers he proved his point. "I love you so much Little Bug, thank you for crashing into my life."

Stroking his face, she stretched up and kissed him again.

"We better get moving or I don't think we'll make it to school." She laughed. They began to make their way when Adrien went silent, he seemed deep in thought.

"You ok, mon amour?" Marinette broke Adrien out of his trance.

"I'm just thinking how we are going to handle this today? We can't exactly walk in like we've been together for years, but I want everyone to know you're mine."

"We can just do this -" she held his hand, "- and this." She kissed him on the cheek.

"But I want to do this-" he placed a hand around the back of her head and kissed her on the lips. They heard a squeal in the distance and could see Alya running full speed towards the crossing. Adrien and Marinette laughed as they crossed the road hand in hand.

"Girl, you're coming with me." Marinette reached back for Adrien as she was pulled away by Ayla, quite certain she was about to be interrogated. Adrien chuckled as his girlfriends terrified face moved away from him. He made his way over to Nino who had been watching with a full on smirk.

"You two together now?" Nino asked, Kim, Max and Ivan came over to join the guys.

"Yep." Adrien replied as he popped the 'p'. He couldn't stop smiling and his cheeks were killing him. He didn't think he'd ever been this happy in his life.