chapter two

Jesses POV

I wake up in a hard bed. I open my eyes and see that I'm in a hospital. I sit up fast and hiss at the pain and scream with out even meaning to. Nate runs in and says "Jesse calm down." While putting his hands on my shoulders to lay me back down. "Nate, why am I in a hospital?" I ask while calming down. Nate looks at me and says "Jesse, after Emily bullied you you walked outside and I followed you and hugged u from behind and when u went to walk away u blacked out and fell to the ground." My mouth forming an 'o' shaped and nodded. Nate looks at me and says "Tonight u get out in about 20 mins." "Okay thanks Nate." I reply

20 mins later I hear the doctor talking to my mum. My mom walks in with the doctor and hands me some clothes while the doctor is giving my mum some pills for me to take I guess. I change and hug my mum. I walk outside and Andrea,Jared,Mell,Dave,and Nate were waiting outside. I walk up to them and hug them. "Jesse we need to get going..." Andrea says. Mell and Dave go in Jared's car with Andrea and I go with Nate. Nate pulls me closer to him on the seat but never looks off the road but I see him looking upset and scared. "Nate? Are u okay?" I ask to break the silence. He nods in reply. We get to where we were going... A lake? I look up at the moon and then to Nate again. The others aren't here yet. Nate gets out so I follow. I walk in front of him and stop him.

Knowing that I might never talk to him again. He looks at me confused. "Nate.... I need to tell you something before you guys explain this to me...." I say softly "What is it Jesse?" He says softly and quietly. "Nate... I um l-like y-y-you a l-l-lot" I stutter and look down at my feet as I feel him engulf me in a hug saying "Jesse I like u too". I smile and hugs him back. I look up and says "Nate... Just in case we don't talk again I need to..." Not finishing my sentence. He looks down at me and I smash my lips on his. He freezes in shock but kisses back ranking my hair through his fingers. I pull away a minute later and hugs him.

Andrea joins the hug and says "Nate we need to get this over with." I look up and walk to the lake. "Jesse we all know why u don't feel good... Your birthday is in 4days. Jesse your a warewolf..." Andrea says. My head snaps up and looks at her saying "Andrea please say your joking please" Andrea shakes her head while saying "Does one of us need to show u?" I look at Mell and says "Mell if your a warewolf shift right now" Mell looks at me and I hear bones cracking and she falls on her knees changing into a wolf. I scream turning around and starts running. I climb a tree scared for my life. What if its true? What if I am a monster? What will happen to me? Is Nate one too? Is Andrea,Jared, and Dave one too? Will they try to kill me? Should I ask them questions? I think about all these questions running through my mind. I climb down and run into Nate's hard chest. He picks me up bridal style an walks me back. "Jesse I didn't get to finish." Andrea says and I look at her scared. "Jesse we aren't monsters. We can shift anytime we want. Everyone at the school is a wolf. Jesse I need to ask u something..." Andrea says and I nod. "Jesse do u know what a mate is?" Andrea asks and I say "You mean when two people are made to be together?" I ask and she nods "Well u have one... And in four days u will know who. Even tho all of us know already. Also do u know what an Alpha is?" She asks I nod. She points to Nate and says "Nate is the Alpha of the whole school... The Alpha is holding you right now. Also Mell is Dave's mate and I'm Jared's mate." I look up at Nate then back to the others.

"So your saying I will be turning into a wolf?" I ask and everyone nods.

------------

Hey guys! Wow this one was hella weird!! Sorry that I am hella horrible with paragraphs I just don't use them a lot! So if my "paragraphs" are long it's bcuz I either forgot to space or I got carried away!!! Haha! Thanks for reading!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Love all u guys for reading!!

Xo Sky