chapter nine

Nate's POV

     I wake up feeling lonely with out Jesse with me. Wait. What's this? A note?

Dear Nate my mate,

I'm sorry for ruining your life. I never go to tell you this but I'm pregent. I'm leaving for a while. I love u. Please tell Andrea,Jared,Mell, and Dave that I'm sorry and that I love them. I know you are mad at me for almost killing your dad. I hope he's okay. I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to lash out like that. Also I'm sorry for protecting my brother. He might of beat me when I was young but I thought he was dead. For 14 years I believed he was dead. I still love him. I'm really sorry. By the time you read this I will be gone and maybe dead. I love you.

               Xoxoxo Jesse

PS. Don't do anything stupid. You have a pack to run. I'm sorry.

  I drop the note crying that my mate may kill herself and she is traveling alone.....pregnant. I shift into my wolf an run over to Andrea's and Jared's. I knocked- no banged- on the door. Jared opens the door. "Aye man what's wrong? Why are you upset? Why do you have so much fear in your eyes?" He asks concerned. "Jesse is gone!!!!" I yell through my tears. Jared lets me in his house and sits on the couch rubbing my back. "Jesse left just like that no good bye?" He asks. Andrea comes down stairs seeing me and rushing over to me. "Alpha what's wrong?!?!" She yells but asks me. I get up and walk out the house. "Get Mell and Dave to my house in 10 mins." I tell them before I shift and run to my house.

******

I'm sitting on the couch reading the note over and over again. Jared,Andrea,Mell, and Dave show up at my door and come in. "Alpha what's going on why are we here?" Dave and Mell ask together. I give the note to them. "I woke up to that note this morning." I say sadness written all over my voice. It feels like I've died. My mate left. I don't know if she's gonna hurt herself. I know nothing. Andrea gasps. "Jesse wrote this?" She asks. I nod. "Alpha I'm so sorry. This is my fault. Jesse mind linked me last night and I told her never to come near me again that she was a murderer. After I told her to stay away that I want nothing to do with a murder she disconnected our mind link. I can't undo what I did. I feel horrible." Mell says with a sad voice.

      I stand up staring at her. "You did what?!?!" I yell at her. "I'm sorry Alpha I wasn't thinking." She says lowly. "You bitch!!! How dare u say that to her?!?! I don't blame her for hitting my father!!!! He hit her first!!!!! Then u tell her she murdered him?!?! What the fuck Mell?!?!" I yell with my alpha voice. Andrea shifts and runs. I shift and follow her. She gets to the boarder of our territory. "She went into another territory." Andrea informs me. "Jared come on." I mind link to him. He follows me into the allies territory.

     We find the Alpha and he approaches us. "How may I help u Alpha Nate?" Alpha Zyan asks. "Has there been a Luna in your territory?" I ask him. He nods and asks us to follow him. We follow him to his place. He walks in as he nods to his own Luna. "Luna where is our guest?" He asks his Luna. "Upstairs in the left guest room." She replied with a high voice. Jared and I nod to her as we followed Zyan to the room. We walk in and she's sitting on the bed. She looks sad. "Babe?" She snaps her head up and looks at us then back down. She doesn't move or flinch. She just sits there sad. Jared steps up to her. She flys off the bed and hugs the wall. Strange. I notice the window is open. She's making her way for the window. I run to the window to block her. She stops. I realize she's pregnant. She won't do anything. Well I was wrong. She hops the bed past Jared and Zyan. She slides down the rail of the stairs and out the door. Jared and I exchange shocked looks and look at Zyan's shocked expression. "How-what-isn't she pregnant?" Zyan asks. "Yea she is. I don't know how far but how fast she just moved I'm guessing a week." Jared says shocked. Jared and I thank Zyan as we run out of the house to chase her. "She's in our territory." Andrea informs me through a mind link. I run faster as we reach our land and I see her running. I catch up to her and she stops. She changes into human form rather quickly as she cries out in pain. I look at her concerned and pick her up holding her.i hold her as she cries on my shoulder. "Im sorry Nate." Is all she can say.

-----------

Oh man sad :'( what's gonna happen next?!?! Hope u liked it

Vote

Comment

Share

Love u guys who read it!!!

Xo Sky