chapter seven

Chapter 7

Jesses POV

  I wake up and remember what happened last night and smiles. I look around the room and Nate is no where to be found. I get up and get into the shower. 10mins later I get out and slip on some red lacy panties and bra. Then slip on red skinny jeans with a plain white crop top. Rose whines and says "Jesse Jackson and Nate are in trouble!!!" I stop and listen. I can hear Nate talking to his dad. "Son you had no right to do that!" His father Dylan says. "She's my mate and I can do what I want! Now she's your Luna and will obey her! I'm your Alpha son and u will respect me too!" Nate says. What is this about? I ask myself. "Son you will listen to me! I will not listen to u! I don't care if your Alpha!" His dad says. I walk out of the room to see them standing face to face yelling at each other. I walk downstairs and out the door crying. "Andrea please come get me" I mind link to her. "See what you did to your Luna?!?! What the fuck dad?!? Are you kidding me?!?" Nate yells at him as Andrea pulls up.

     I hop in her car crying. "Whoa girl what's going on? Did u and Nate have a fight?" Andrea asks concerned. "No his dad doesn't like me." I choke out. We drive to the lake and sit there. "Babe where are you? I'm sorry for my dad and I. Please tell me what's going on." Nate mind links to me. I don't answer him. Andrea takes me in her arms while I'm crying and tells me everything will be okay. I hear Jared come up behind us. "Andrea what happened to her? Nate is worried sick about you Jesse. What happened why did u leave?" Jared asks. "Nate and his father got in a fight this morning. Something about me. I left as soon as I heard enough. I asked Andrea to come and get me. I can't handle that stuff." I reply. "Jesse he's worried sick. As soon as you left and he couldn't find you ur came to my house crying." Jared says. I look up at Jared. "Jared will u get him here? Please." I ask

      Jared nods leaving Andrea and I alone again. "Babe I'm coming" Nate mind links to me. "Okay" I mind link back. About 2mins later Nate shows up with Jared and takes me away from Andrea rocking me back and forth in his lap as I cry. "Babe I'm sorry about my dad this morning. He found out about your parents and that we banished them. My mom didn't tell him the story just that we banished them. So he flipped out on me. I'm really sorry babe." Nate says with a soft voice. "It's okay babe. I was just scared." I reply

      Nate's POV

  I hold my mate close as she cries. Soon enough she falls asleep in my arms. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to my car. Jared and Andrea follow behind. As we get to my car I see my dad standing at my car. I shake Jesse awake. She stands next to me as we walk up to my father. "Jesse leave!" My father demands. "Dylan don't talk to me like that! You have no right to talk to your daughter/Luna like that! You will respect me! If I have to I will fight you. I'm not scared of some little pup." Jesse says her voice cold and hard with a hint of demanding. Andrea and Jared stare at her with complete shock as her face hard. My father looks at her with complete shock but keeps his face hard. "Jesse I said leave!" My father says coldly. "Bite me Dylan! What are you gonna do?!? You know you can't hurt me!!! Who do u think you are talking to your Luna like that?!?" She says coldly and steps towards him as a threat. My fathers hands turn into fists and stares at Jesse.

   My father punches Jesse in the face, screaming "Excuse me Jesse?!?! Who the hell do you think you are talking to your father in law like that?!?! What the fuck is wrong with you Jesse?!?!" She doesn't move when my father punched her, she didn't even wince. We all look at her in shock as she picks up my father and throws him on the ground. She sits on him and repeatedly punches him in the face. She stops and gets up from his body as his face was bloodily. She looks at all of us and changes into her wolf and runs off.

Jesses POV

    As I punch Dylan in the face I realize if I don't stop I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill my mates father right in front of him. So I stop and run off. As I run I feel horrible. I feel like I should die for what I have done, showing my violent side out. Just like I did with my dad when I was 15 because he hit me. I don't deserve to be with Nate. He's gonna hate me now. I just about killed his dad right in front of his face. I'm such a horrible person. I stop running and smell a different smell... My brother.

-----------

Whoa.... Her brother? She has a brother? Well then okay. I hope u liked it!

Vote

Comment

Share

Love all you guys that read it!!!!

Xoxo Sky