chapter 11

Nate's POV

I wake up after falling asleep to Jesses sobbing. She's still asleep. I slip my arms away from her not waking her and jump in the shower. I come out of the shower and get some clothes. I grab a black t-shirt and some black jean shorts. I look over to my sleeping Jesse feeling bad. I can't believe my dad talked to her like that. Also I can't believe Alpha Zach said though things to her. Then I remember she's pregnant. Why did she fight? Why did Zach want Jason's mate Emily? All these questions run though my mind. I walk out the room locking it so my dad can't hurt her. "Jared wake up I need u to help me." I mind linked to him. "Okay I'm awake. What is it that you need?" He replies. "Meet me at the mall." I say. "Okay?" He replies. I got to the mall and he's waiting at the front door. "Hey man um I need help getting Jesse something nice because my dad was gonna kill her last night and she's pregnant." I say to Jared. "Okay sure." He replies and we walk to Hot Topic. We find a black Green Day shirt with a grenade on it and some cute yoga pants that have a hole bunch of bands she likes on it. I pay and we walk out and see a store called See's Candies. She loves chocolate. We walk over to there and see way to much chocolate. I see some chocolate peanut butter fudge. Her favorite. I buy some and we walk out of the mall and head home. I wave goodbye to Jared and drive home. I walk into the house and my dad is pacing in the middle of the room. I try to walk past but he grabs my arm. "Son your mate needs to leave!" He yells at me. "Dad she's your Luna and my mate. If u kick her out you will never meet our baby." I say coldly. He stands there in shock. "B-b-baby?" He questions but stutters. I snatch my arm back and leave him shocked.

    I unlock my room and walk in. She's not sleeping. I here a faint noise coming from the bathroom. I walk closer and hear her singing. "Ain't nothin'n better than watching you smile, woah woah. Ain't nothin'n better than watching you laugh, out loud my baby. Ain't nothin'n better than watching you, me youoo. Ain't nothin'n better than right now." She sings as she takes a shower. I hear the shower stop. I quickly walk over to the bed and lay out the clothes and chocolate and pull out the note I wrote earlier.

Dear Babe,

Put these clothes on and come downstairs. I will be on the couch. Love you. See u then.  

                   Love Nate        

    I lay it on the bed and walk out of the room quickly but quietly. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch watching my dad.

     Jesses POV

As I finish singing the song Smile by Keegan Smith. I hop out of the refreshing shower and get dried off. I wonder if Nate is back yet? I walk out of the bathroom. Is that.... Chocolate? Yes it is!! There's clothes and a note too. I walk over in my towel and pick up the note.

Dear Babe,

Put these clothes on and come downstairs. I will be on the couch. Love you. See u then.  

                   Love Nate 

Aww he got me clothes and chocolate! That's so sweet. I put on the Green Day shirt and the yoga pants that have all my favorite bands on them. I look at myself in the mirror one more time. I grab my chocolate and walk out of the room. I look down and see his father there. I get scared and rub my stomach. I walk downstairs calmly. I walk over to the couch without making eye contact with Nate's dad. I smile at Nate and sit right next to him. "When did u get me chocolate and clothes?" I ask Nate. He looks at me with a smile saying "This morning. Do u like them?" He asks. "I don't like them. I love them!" I exclaim. He smiles and pecks me. His dad looks over at us and glares at me. I make eye contact but quickly look away. He steps towards me. I make eye contact again but his eyes are black now. Nate wraps his arm around me and holds me close. I quickly get up and head up the stairs. I get to the top and look down from the rail. "You keep looking at me like that and all this other shit u have been putting me through, I won't hesitate. Also u keep putting me in stress and kills the baby I will personally murder you. I'm not kidding either." I say coldly and hard. I walk away in to the room. I slam the door and walk to the bathroom to pee. I walk out when I'm done and lay on the bed for a little bit to calm down.

    Nate's POV

    "You keep looking at me like that and all this other shit u have been putting me through, I won't hesitate. Also u keep putting me in stress and kills the baby I will personally murder you. I'm not kidding either." Jesse says before slamming our bedroom door. I look up to my now shocked dad and get off the couch. He looks at me as his eyes turn black. "Son that was not okay at all. If she speaks like that to me again I will not hesitate to attack her." My dad says hard. "You won't touch her Dylan!" I hear someone say behind me. I spin around to see my mom. I look back to my dad. He's pissed and shocked. "You touch her and I will not only leave u but I will make you regret everything you do! I'm done with all this! Yes she may have attacked you and almost killed you but you hit her. She had a right to hurt you. You may hate her but she's pregnant. Leave her be or I will hurt you worst than I ever have. Also you kill their baby I will leave and make sure they both have a stab at you. You have no right to treat her like this!" My mom says coldly. My dad looks at her and bows his head in defeat.

  Jesses POV

I hear his mom yelling at Dylan. I laugh quietly as I listen to her. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Knock Knock Knock I hear on my door. "Come in." I say as I see his mom coming in. I sit up and smile. "Thanks Bella. That was really nice of you to back me up." I say calmly as I get up and give her a hug. "No problem Jesse." She says with a smile. I let my hug go and smile. "You have become part of my family. I will not let my husband treat family like that." She says calmly. "Thanks" I reply.

CRASH BANG CRASH

"What was that?!" I yell as I run out of the room. I reach the top of the stairs and stare at what was a clean room to a room with glass shattered everywhere and two wolfs growling at each other and circling. "BOTH OF YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO SHIFT AND LISTEN TO ME OR I WILL BE DOWN THERE IN A SPLIT SECOND AND WALK OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!" I scream at the two of them. "5-4-" I was cut off by them shifting and looking at me. "Good now clean up this glass mess or else!" I say with my Luna voice as I walk downstairs with Bella following.

As I get to the bottom of the stairs they both are cleaning up their mess. I walk to the couch and sit down. "Wow Jesse I never knew you could do that. That's impressive. Now only if they would listen to me when I do that." Bella says and we both laugh. The boys growl. Bella and I laugh again. All of a sudden my stomach doesn't feel good. "Bella I think I'm going to take a shower. I don't really feel good." I say. Nate's head snaps up and examines my body then picks up more glass. I walk upstairs and into my room. I walk into the bathroom and take my clothes off. I get in the hot bath. Why am I feeling this way? Is this normal? What should I do? Should I talk to Bella? If I do talk to someone who should it be? I'm so confused. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear someone knock on the door. I smell Nate's scent.

    "Come in." I say. Nate comes in and shuts the door. I look at him as I see him take his clothes off. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back as I watch him. Once he gets his clothes off he gets in the bath with me. "Hey babe? What are u doing?" I ask him and he looks up at me. "I wanted to be here with u and find out what's going on." He's says calmly. I nod and lean on him for support. He puts his arms around my waist and rubs my stomach. I look at my 2month tummy and smile.

    Nate's POV

I look at my mate as she has fallen asleep on me. I pick up her naked body and lean her against the side of the tub still in the steaming hot water. I dry myself off. I get her out of the tub and dry her off, feeling every part of her body. It felt great. Once I dried her off I picked her up and laid her down on the bed and got her some clothes. After I picked Micky mouse pjs I walked over to her and put them on her. After that I went and put some clothes on me too. I put on boxers and some shorts. I crawl in behind her and snuggle my body to hers. Snaking my arms around her body and holding her to me. After a while I fell asleep.

--------------

Whoa!! Wow what just happened? Why did her stomach hurt? Why did the boys fight? Well I hope u liked it!!!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Love all u guys that read it!!!!!

Xoxo Sky