chapter six

Jesses POV

     As we ride to where ever we are going I grew tired. As everyone is talking I fall asleep. Soon after I do, I feel strong warm arms pick me up. I wake up to see Nate carrying me. I look around to see where we were at. Then I see Andrea change into her wolf and jump into the water. As Nate puts me down to rest more I change into my wolf and run. I jump into the water. Nate follows me. When I get out I scent Nate come behind me. I change back into human form and so does he. As soon as he is human I tackle him. He falls to the ground with me on top of him. He tries to get up but I hold him down and smile at him. He smiles back and gives up and lays there. Damn I want him so bad right now. I can't wait till we have some fun! I think to myself. "Babe do u want to have some fun tonight at my house?" Nate asks. "Hell yea" I reply.

    We leave the lake and head home after dropping everyone else. As we get to his house Nate asks "Are you sure your ready for this babe?" "Babe I've been ready." I reply and he smiles. When we show up to his house I get out and hop on the hood of his jeep.

    He walks up to me and kisses my lips roughly. As I kiss him back he nips my lower lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth slightly and he shoves his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth as I wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss him roughly as he picks me up gripping my ass. I keep my legs wrapped around his waist as we kiss roughly. He walks into the house and up the stairs to his room. He sets me down and locks his door. I walk up to him and kisses him roughly while undoing his pants. He takes my shirt off and slide my jeans down as I take his shirt off. His pants slide down relieving his boxers. I bite my lower lip as I look up and down his body. He snakes his hands around my waist gripping my ass as he kisses my lips roughly. As we kiss he ranks one hand through my hair and lays us down on the bed. His hands move to my bra unhooking it. As he removes my bra I remove his boxers. He removes my panties and looks into my eyes. "Are you sure your ready?" Nate asks and I nod. He pushes himself inside me slowly. I moan in satisfaction as he thrusts inside harder and faster each time. His thrusts fast and hard hitting my g-spot each time. "Ohh Nate" I moan as he continues to thrust inside me. Nate collapses on me. Our breathing is fast and hard. We cuddle to each other and seconds later falls asleep.

--------------------

Whoa! Short chapter sorry. I hope u liked it!!!  What's gonna happen to Jesse? Will her parents come back? Is she safe now? Will kids at school not listen to her? Is she prego?

Vote

Comment

Share

Love all u guys that read it!!!!!

Xo Sky