chapter 12

Nate's POV

I wake up early knowing Jesse won't be awake. I get up softly not waking her. I walk downstairs to see my dad again. I growl lowly as I walk past him to find mom. Someone grabs my shoulder tearing me back. I growl and snatch my shoulder back to see my dad with black eyes. "Dad I'm not going to fight if I don't have to! U could have killed our baby, your grandchild already. I want u to stay away from Jesse." I say to my father keeping my anger under control. My dad stops and looks behind me. I slowly turn and see my mom. "Hey mom. Um can we talk somewhere where dad isn't and neither is Jesse??" I ask mom. She nods and walks to her room. I follow. She shuts the door. "Son what do u need to talk to me about?" She asks calmly. "Mom I'm scared and worried about Jesse and our baby. Dads putting her under a lot of pressure. Do u think that u two could go on a vacation or something? Please?" I ask her and she nods replying "Yes I think so." I nod and walk out of the room. My dad is pacing in the living room again. I walk past him and up the stairs. I open the door to my room. Jesse is awake. She looks up at me and smiles. "Hey babe" I say as I walk over to her. "Hey babe. I was just about to take a shower." She says as I sit next to her. "Oh. May I join my baby in the shower?" I ask smiling and she nods getting up. I follow her into the bathroom. She starts up the shower as I take my clothes off. She takes her clothes off as I get in the shower. She gets in. When we get done I pick her up and walk her out of the bathroom. She giggles. "Babe what are u doing?" She asks as I put her down to dry off. "Just making sure u won't fall." I reply as we dry off. As soon as she gets done I pick her up again and walk to the bed and lay her down. "Babe what are u doing?" She asks. "Laying you down so we can cuddle." I reply with a smile and she smiles back. As soon as she gets comfy someone has to knock on the door. I groan. "Son we are leaving are u two gonna come give us a hug goodbye?" My mom asks. I groan getting up. I hand Jesse a robe. She puts it on as I slip on some shorts. I open the door and we walk downstairs. My dad glares at Jesse. She glares back but her eyes turning black. Shit! My mom hits my dad and he stops. Jesses eyes turn back to normal. "Bye mom and dad. How long will u be gone?" I ask. "We will be gone for a while. We are going on a boat trip." My mom replies. "Oh okay well we love u." I say to both of them and hug them. Jesse nods and walks upstairs. "Fuck girl come down here and give us a hug!" My dad yells. I slap him. "Don't u ever talk to her like that again." I say coldly. He nods and walks out. I lock the door to the house and walk upstairs to hear Jesse crying softly. I walk into the room and hold her close. She leans into my chest. I pick her up and set her on my lap. She cries into my chest. I hold her close saying "Babe it's okay. They are gone. They will be for a while." I say to her and she looks up at me. I look down at her. "Babe I need to see a doctor." Jesse says worried. I nod and pick her up walking downstairs and out the door. I put her in the car. She buckles up as I get in on the driver seat. I drive to the doctors. The car is filled with silence. We get to the doctor and wait. The doctor comes out and motions for us to come in. We follow the doc into a room. Jesse sits on the examine table as I sit on the chair. "So Jesse how's everything?" The doctor says. "Um I want u to check to make sure everything is okay. I have been put in a lot of stress and I'm worried." Jesse replies shaking. The doctor asks me to step outside. I walked outside the room and closed the door.

     Jesses POV

  The doctor asks Nate to step out. He steps out. "Jesse what's going on?" The doctor asks. "Nate's dad has tried to kill me." I reply. She nods. She lays me down and takes something to my stomach. She nods and takes it off me. She looks at me. I look at her. "Jesse your baby is still alive. You are farther than you thought tho. You aren't 2 months you are 4 months. That's why your stomach is bigger." She says and I looked at her shocked. "Really? I am 4 months in?" I ask and she nods. Nate walks in as the doctor tells him he can. He see my expression and returns it. "I'm 4 months in not two." I tell him trying to keep calm. His smile appears. "Oh and it's going to be a girl." The doctor says. Nate and I smile at each other. We say our thanks and walk out. Nate picks me up in excitement. When we get to the car we get in and drive off to tell the others. As soon as we get to the house we notice that something is wrong. The door is open. There's a weird scent. Wait, no. It can't be.

----------

Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry guys but I'm leaving u with a cliffhanger. School is in one day. I'm excited then I get to see my boyfriend everyday!!! Ah I'm so happy!!! Follow him!!! @Kaebugdog. Epp!!!! Well I hope u like this story I will update hopefully tmr but if i can't then I will update as soon as I can but I don't wait longer than 2 days!! I just can't!!!

Vote!!!

Comment!!!!

Share!!!!

Love all you guys who read it!!!!!!❤

Xoxo Sky