chapter ten

Andreas POV

  I walk up to Nate and Jesse and join the hug. Jared follows me and does the same. I lift my head and look around. Hmm Mell and Dave are gone? Weird. I wonder where they went. "Alpha Alpha!!!!" I hear someone scream as they run towards us. Jason? Jesses brother is still alive? What? "What is it pup?" Nate asks Jason. "I need your help." He said. Jesse steps out of his hold.

       Jesses POV

    "Where is she?" I ask. Everyone looks at me confused but Jason. "How did you know that?" Jason asks me. I lower my head. "I know her." I say slowly. "You know my mate?" Jason asks. "Yea I know Emily." I reply. He looks shocked. "We met yesterday. She was walking around the lake I went to. She said she was your mate. Now answer me what happen to her?" I calmly say. "She left the grounds." He says sadly. Nate grabs my arm and looks at me concerned. I look at him saying "I know where she is. No one follow me or she will run. Even you Jason." I order. I shift and run for the lake we met at. I smell her scent. "Emily? Stay where you are. It's just me Jesse." I mind link her calmly. I see her and she looks at me.

     I shift into human form. "Jesse you have to help me." She says with fear written all over it. I smell an unknown scent. "Duck!!!" I scream. Knowing I have a child I still fight. Horrible idea I know. I look at the unknown wolf. He stares at me and changes into human form. I shift also. "Give her to me." He says with a hard voice. "No and you touch her I will kill you." I say coldly. She stands there shocked at my voice and stares at him. "You won't hurt an Alpha pup." He says with a hard voice. "Alpha? Haha. You won't touch a Luna! Or are u that stupid?" I reply. "Luna? Bullshit! You can't be a Luna! Your too stupid to be a Luna!" He says to me in between laughs. "You sure about that? If you think I'm stupid and weak why don't you fight me asshole? Wait I know the answer! You are scared of me and knows I will take you down!" I say coldly. He stops laughing. "You little bitch! I'm not scared of some little weak bitch! If you think your that tough fight me!" He sneers through his teeth. I shift into my wolf. He does the same. He lunges at me and I move so he face plants into the ground. He growls. I lunge at him grabbing his neck. He whines. "Stop! Jesse stop!" I hear someone yell at me but I ignore them. "Jesse I said stop!" I hear Nate's alpha voice. I let go still feeling the taste  of the unknown wolf's blood in my mouth as I shift. I see the wolf down on the ground. He starts to shift. I look towards Emily and see her in Jason's arms. Andrea and Jared are staring at me. I look at the unknown person. "You bitch!" He exclaims. I smirk at him. "Call me weak and stupid again I will kill you." I reply. Nate looks at me. "Alpha Zach I'm sorry for my Luna's behavior." Nate says calmly.

My head snaps at Nate. "You know what I'm done. Good bye." I say to everyone and walk away shifting. When I shift I run to the house. "Jesse where are you going?" Nate asks through a mind link. "You will find out!" I scream at him through a mind link. I walk into the house to see Nate's dad. He stares at me. "You bitch dare to walk into my house again!" He yells. I stare at him then my stomach. He looks at my stomach and starts to walk over to me. I run past him. He tries to grab my arm but fails. I run into the bathroom. I put the toilet seat down and start to sob. "Babe you okay?" Nate asks concerned. I don't answer him and sob more. He walks in and picks me up bridal style. He passes his dad and walks upstairs. When he reaches our room he sets me on the bed gently. I sit up and sob more. He sits next to me and brings me into his chest.

-----------

Jez!! I hope u liked it!! I'm hoping to update tomorrow but I'm not sure. I got in trouble with my mom. I hope u liked it!

Vote

Comment

Share

Love u guys who read it!!!!

Xo Sky