𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

hi this is my first ever wattpad story and i hope you guys like it. i have seen many of these and i hope this is actually a good story! enjoy my friendzzzz!!!

( your quirk is  the ability to control the elements, water, fire, earth, lightning, ice, and air

(your POV)

panting, you were running. " almost there..." after one more push, I was on the 7th floor of my house. " Y/N!!!!!!!" "shoot. dad." I reached my room and quickly shut the door. after locking it, I slid down to the floor, and cried.

FlaShBaCk ( because why not.)

" father," "yes Y/N?' " may i take a break from concerts this month? i have the UA entrance exams soo-" "NO" "no?" " Y/N. reason one, is you are a singer. i need you to make money. to helps us keep to household together." oh household? bitch. what household? " and number two, you will not become a hero." "wait father? what no!" " are you arguing with me Y/N?" i knew this was gonna turn out rough. " yes. i . am." " YOU ARE WHATTTTTTTTTT NO YOU WILL NOT YOUNG LADY. YOU MUST RETURN TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT." okay thats meh cue! and i took off running. i used the wind part of my quirk and propelled myself above the railings, unfortunately, i have never trained and i wasnt good at using my quirk, so i was exhuasted by the 5th level. so i went by foot.

( end of ze flashback)

after ten minutes of crying, i heard banging on my door. that door is gonna collapse isnt it?  using a chunk of rock, i reenforced the door. after twenty more minutes, the banging stopped and footsteps were heard down the hall.  okay he is gone isnt he?  slowly, and all worn out, i laid on my bed and texted Nagisa.

 nagisa's POV

 i was beating up my little brother when my phone started buzzing. " hold on a second lil bro. i needa take zis." i reached for my phone and read the text, it was from Y/N. " oh shoot" i texted back 

nagisa: 

lemme guess. hmmmm your stupid ass dad?

i waited for a nanosecond, and got a reply

Y/N

yeah.

 i took a deep breath set my phone down and looked at my brother. "  My best friend just got beat up by her father. i cant say how but someone is gonna get hurt." my brother quickly held his hands up. " oh dont worry you idiot. it wont be you." i let go of my little brothers collar and ruffeled his hair. he took off running.  scardeycat.  i turned on my phone and called Togeke.

Togeke's POV

 " that it Togeke. slowly, you must remember the basics. of teleportation." " ugh dad, why need too? sure i am a magician in trainging and need too learn this stuuf, but come ON can't i learn something cool, like escape artistry like Nagisa? i mean my quirk Is teleportation.." " oh Togeke to beco-" my phone started ringing.  " hold on dad can i take this?" my father nodded. i beamed at him and answered the phone. 

aannndd imeditetally regretted holding the phone SO close to my ear.

" TOGEKE COME OVER HERE NOW. Y/N JUST GOT BEAT UP BY HER FATHER AGAIN AND I NEED TO TEACH THAT BITCH A LESSON NOW GET YOU ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME GET OVER THERE!!!" 

wincing, i held the phone from my ear and let her calm down. " okay i hear you, but right now im trainging with dad.. an-" " NO EXCUSES BITCH GET YOU ASS OVER HERE."  i sighed and looked at my dad and said in the sweetest girl's voice ever, " hey dad, Nagisa wants me to go ov-" " of course go ahead. we have done enough for today. go see your friend." lighting up like rainbows, i quickly teleported over too him. " your the best dad ever! dont worry when i come back i will practice really hard! bvye love you!!!" and with that i teleported into my rabbit hole and appeared in Nagisa's lawn.

oh shoot its our POV now. okay.  ( my FinGerS HurT!!! :p)

anyvay...

Y/N's POV

 i stayed in bed. i watched the clouds through my skylight. clouds. sometimes, i was jealous of them. i wanted to be like them, i wanted to be free. " hah. like that ever going to happen." i checked my instgram fee, my twitter feed, and my tik tok account. same with my youtube. "its always the same."  scorlling through threyoutube and instagram comments i read aloud, " too bad you aren't legal. How are you so pretty? i love your voice, its like an angel i bet your dad is lucky to have you!" laughing at the last one, " lucky to have me?? hah more like lucky to have MOneY?"  i sighed. no response from Nagisa yet. " she wouldnt have just forot abou-" i was about to say me, when Nagisa and togeke teleported right above me. 

okay so ummmm. No one's POV! just a watchers POV ;P

 togeke and Nagisa hovered of Y/N for a split second and then landed right on top of their best friend. " oOf! gUyS! i told you to give me a heads up before you come over!" " well we were above your head so how does that count as a hEadS uP?" togeke jokingely looked at Y/N. they had a staring contest for at most 4 seconds until collapsing into gales of laughter. Nagisa just watched happily. togeke was always able to cheer someone up. even in the worst scenarios.

tImE sKiP!oOoOOoOoHhHhH...

" so how do you plan to get into UA now???!!" whined togeke. " does it look like i know?" Y/N said lazily. its not like i can suddenly transform into someone else with just some hair dye and a few lies."   these words my friend, are the lightning bulb's ignighter in Nagisa's head.  " but what if we can...?" Nagisa said slowly. and ave togeke and Y/N a look that proved a great idea to come.

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さゆきちく