Chapter 5 - Flee

We returned to the point where we would meet Jungkook and Taehyung. They weren't here yet, making me grow anxious. They're strangers, why do I feel so worried?

Lisa was being carried on Jimins back. We managed to find a first aid kit in the teachers cabin, so we wrapped her arm in a bandage. I commanded her to put pressure onto her wound as we walked, to prevent further blood loss. I could still hear her whimpers behind me, as her arm was giving her immense grief.

What was happening? Nothing made sense, and Taehyung wouldn't let me press further for any more information. I have a fear of the unknown, so this made me feel uncomfortable.

All we need to do is find the other two, they might know more about this mess. I hope Jungkook and Taehyung are both somewhat safe. I know I didn't show them much in the way of politeness, but I would care for anyone right now, whether they be an acquaintance or a friend.

Now that I thought more thoroughly about the new recruits, I do remember them both being quite good looking. It was dark when we met, but I could still make out their tall manly figures and their hair, dark like the shadows. Taehyung seemed like a total wuss, Lisa would probably get along with him once they meet. That's if they're okay at least..

—————————————————

The time was almost midnight, the breeze chilled our spines, as we trundled through the forest.

My thoughts of this place being cheerful, had now completely vanished.

These woods did not deserve a title relating to the colour yellow. The contradiction was too painful to even think about.

————————————————

//Jungkook\\

Taehyung and I decided to walk towards the cabin area, until we noticed a trio of dark silhouettes walking in our direction. Although, one was being carried by another. Viewing this sight made me instantly worry.

"Hey! Are you guys alright?" I yelled at the nearing figures. I became more anxious as they began to pick up their pace towards our camp.
Was that Y/N and Jimin? I wondered, scanning over the familiar shapes. If so.. who's the other person? I peered over to Taehyung, who looked just as confused as I am.

When they got close enough, I noticed that it was indeed Y/N and her companion, but who was the other girl with them? My eyes fell onto her limp body, laying weakly on Jimins back. Looking at her state, my eyes widened in shock. What on Earth happened to her??

"We need to leave, right now."
Y/N spoke, leaving me in bewilderment for why she would suggest such a thing.
"Why? What happened?" I questioned, needing answers urgently. She just looked at me, with a sad expression, and instantly I realised it may be the wrong time and I should just listen to her regardless. I don't know what events could have occurred since we got back, but I trust that she knows what's best, and therefore I have to go along with it, even if she's a complete stranger.

——————————
//Y/N\\

Abandoning the tents, we set off for somewhere that was nearby and urban. Aside from the essentials, we decided to leave everything there just in case we needed to return. After what Lisa has told us, whatever this thing was, it could have reached town, therefore we may need to retreat to the country side. Although it was risky, We needed to try and get Lisa to a hospital, She appeared fainter and fainter by the minute. I tried to keep her talking, but it's no use. She fell unconscious.