Important stuff

Welcome, Dear Hearts, once more!! I'm going to assume that you have read both Like Normal People Do and But We're Not Normal, if you haven't then I really recommend doing so or you may be very lost in the storyline!!

You all know the drill by now, this page is going to be for all the important stuff like triggers. It'll be updated periodically as the story progresses so please make sure to check back here regularly just to be certain that you'll be alright, we want everyone safe out here.

Trigger Warnings:
Cursing
Blasphemy
Abuse of power
Mentions of abuse
Abuse
Mentions of suicide
Manipulation
Law enforcement
Court envolvement

No one chooses their triggers so don't complain or make fun of anything listed. If there's ever a trigger I haven't warned for please tell me so that I can include it here.

Just like I've said before, I'm currently not comfortable writing NSFW under any circumstances and will never feel comfortable writing NSFW about real people. Even if it's just their characterisations, it still just doesn't sit right with me.

As is said in BWNN, I'm more than happy for people to create things based off of this trilogy (art, writing, etc.) and love seeing it!! If you do decide to make something, please tag me in it or send it to me so that I can see!! I'm also on twitter as @/SentientAnxiety and instagram as @/dandeliondrawss

Unfortunately, I won't be able to keep up with my usual daily updates due to the workload and schedule I've been given :( I'll be attempting to update every other day instead!!

With all that said and done, I'd like to wish you all the best and I hope you enjoy!

Yours, Dandelion