Stupid

////:\\\\

@quackquack
I just think it's funny that everyone's glad that Sapnap and Dream are chill again and not that George and Dream are chill when the drama was literally between George and Dream
————————————————
retweets likes
|
|
@luciddreamer
Homeboy's a simp, what did you expect? That he WOULDNT accept Dream back immediately?
    |
    |
@fleepfloop
George just kinda disappeared so we don't really know what he felt but sippy cup started going OFF. We know mans is protective of our scooter boy.
    |
    |
@sixteeneine
Wait what? What drama between Dream and George? I only joined after Dream and George were together :0
         |
         |
     @quackquack
     Dream and George were flerting (definitely
     together) for a while and then Dream just
     dipped on George and kissed Keres, in short
     [a compilation video of clips and tweets
     showing Dream and George's first meet
     after the concert; their interactions on
     twitter; their week together in London;
     Dream's cameos on George's streams;
     George admitting that he'd been talking to
     Dream less and that he'd been on streams
     less; Sapnap's subtweeting (clearly about
     Dream) including the one detailing giving
     George the love he deserves and Sapnap's
     responses to images of Dream and Keres,
     including their kiss.]

////:\\\\

"Is everything okay?" Now, wasn't that an interesting question? A rather complex one too, if you really think about it.

I mean, what does the word okay entail? It's a very lenient, very flexible word. It could mean anything at all, really. Anything at all could be happening and it could be okay if you look at it from the right direction. Maybe if you squint or if you tilt your head or close your eyes or look somewhere else. Anything could be okay, so really the question was meaningless and didn't warrant a response at all.

"Hey," Suddenly there was a small hand on his sleeve and it really shouldn't have come as a surprise but it kind of did too and how very odd is that? Incredibly! It's so very, incredibly odd. "You're freaking out right now so I'm going to assume that's a no."

"I don't know what you're referring to." He answered because he certainly wasn't freaking out at all. He was the epitome of calm. If you googled the word calm, there would be pictures of him next to the definition. Actually, the definition itself would just be his name.

"Clark, either something bad has happened or something bad is going to happen and you know about it." Selene pushed carefully turning Clark's line of sight back to her. "I'm not going to force you to say anything but I'm here if you need me. It's clearly bothering you."

Clark glanced around them once, twice, thrice before pulling Selene off into the bathroom and closing and locking the door. "You know that da- Damien was really antsy at dinner last night and did this," he pointed to the scabbed cut on his cheek "but that was a few days ago - and those?" He gestured vaguely to the three fresh burns on his forearm. Selene nodded.

"Well, my friends - my very very stupid friends - George, you remember George?" Selene nodded again after a pause. "Well he and Clay - very stupid - announced on twitter that they're moving in together!" He cheered in a hysterical tone. He then paused to watch as Selene processed what that meant.

"Is that... he said he'd be leaving again as soon as possible... that something important had come up at work and he needed to be there... do you think that's what it is?" She asked, slowly beginning to join the dots.