Family

George was stood, rather awkwardly mind you, at Flowerboy's side as he'd been guided to a certain wall of individual plants that sat nestled towards the back of the shop.

"Do you want me to tell you what colours they are while I pick them out?" Flowerboy had asked, snapping George's attention back from where he'd been idly glancing around, conveniently towards where Clay was stood.

"Uh, yeah, sure." George answered. A smile crept its way from his chest to his lips when Clay finally returned to his side, relaxing a little.

"Okay, this one-" before he had the chance to finish, hand poised towards a warm yellow flower, a metallic and heavy crash erupted from the door to the back room.

"What the fuck, which fucking bitch ass motherfucking asshole-"

Flowerboy wasn't surprised in the slightest, by the looks of it. He simply sighed and offered his free hand to the source of the crash while Clay and George exchanged a worried look. "Who let the clone out?" Flowerboy - Dandelion, George decided to call him, on accounts of the small bunch of dandelion's littered in messy hair - called to the back room.

As an echo of accusing shouts answered, the person not too dissimilar to Dandelion brushed themself off and promptly froze upon spotting Clay and George. "Holy shit."

All I wanted were some flowers, George thought, with feeling.

"Dude, hey, it's- I'm Fleep floop from twitter."

"No way." Clay laughed in disbelief and George had to think for a few long moments before it hit him.

"Eddie, please don't harass my customers." Dandelion interrupted, to which Edd protested that he hadn't even done anything yet. "Be a dear and run these over to Big T, he should still be in Mika's over the road."

"Sorry about that, I'll hurry it along so you're not late."

////:\\\\

@KeresHexxOff
October 27th
Girl in red was right
————————————————
retweets likes
|
|
@Hexxed
T H A T S T O D A Y S D A T E W H A T D O E S T H I S M E A N K E R E S
|
|
@Luciddreamer
Ker really living out the wuh-luh-wuh dream here, huh?
|
|
@OhOphelia
❤️
|
|
@KeresHexxOff
💛
————————————————
retweets likes

////:\\\\

"They're here!"

George's relaxed and comfortable façade had been effortlessly shattered now that he was standing on Clay's family's doorstep, a bouquet of hand-arranged flowers clutched between trembling fingers. He attempted to focus his attention instead on Clay's warm hand resting in the small of his back, if only to ground himself.

He took in a deep, shuddering breath as the door swung open to reveal Clay's younger sister. She looked from George to Clay to George again, down to the flowers in George's hands and finally up to settle George's face, smiling widely. She then wordlessly let the two inside, jogging off to the kitchen and assuming they'd either follow or Clay would show George around.

Clay chose option one for them before George had the chance to decide otherwise, guiding him to the kitchen with the hand at his back. He walked slowly, however, watching the way George glanced around in wonder from the corner of his eye and letting fondness warm in his chest.