Calm

It didn't take long, with so many separate minds dedicated, to gather a good sum of publicly available evidence; enough for them to feel ready sending it out. It must have taken a week tops and, by the end of it, the rest of the Outcasts had successfully finished moving George out.

They had shifted focus instead to convincing themselves that they really didn't need to fly over as well. That they'd probably just get in the way and it would be better to be spread out.

Needless to say, they didn't do a good job at it. To be fair to them, Jethro had already bought a plane ticket when he'd found out Clark was flying out and Keres really was not doing any good for convincing Ophelia to stay. Geo just didn't want to be left behind. Maybe he'd be able to visit Kiri at some point, since he's already flying once.

Most everyone was clueless as to how they hadn't yet had a visit from Damien despite him being little more than a half hour drive away. Most everyone except Clark, who had been practicing a nonchalant sort of manipulation that was quickly becoming exhausting on him. Oh well, at least it was working.

Originally, Clark, Keres, Mrs B, Zak, Darryl Vincent and Nick had trekked their way to George and Clay's in order to help unpacking and finalising George's move - and to celebrate - but they ended up lingering long after, figuring they might as well wait for the three on their way and plan how to best send in their findings.

"Would it be more or less suspicious if we each sent some?" Zak asked from where he was sprawled over Darryl's lap.

"Probably more, it'll look like a group trying to doxx him." Clay replied, hovering by the arm of the couch George was curled against.

"Isn't that kinda what we are though?" Darryl questioned, tilting his head.

"Yeah, but we don't want people to know that. They'll believe us less." Darryl nodded in slowly in understanding.

"We should send it from an account that isn't too heavily involved with George, it'll make it look less sus." Nick suggested from his spot beside George.

"Do we have any of those?" Vincent asked genuinely, knowing full well that Keres and Dream have interacted with George a lot on their 'secret' accounts and they were the only two to have them.

"I do but you're not allowed to ask questions." Clark stated, padding in from the kitchen surprisingly empty handed.

"Is it appropriate?" Mrs Bosko asked bluntly and Clark thought for a moment.

"Almost always."

"Then we'll use it. It's better than making a new one." Clark nodded pulling his phone from his pocket and working on logging in. "We waiting for ya friends?" Clark shook his head.

"Ro said not to wait for them, just catch them up when they get here." Mrs B nodded right as Clark managed to log in, flicking to his DMs.

"It's show time."

////:\\\\

@autumn.yearning
Hey! I have some DOTD stuff to submit, is there somewhere I'm supposed to send it to?
6:54pm

@DOTDUpdates
Hi! Thank you for getting in touch! You can send any photos, videos or other updates here.
7:32pm