Prologue

No Ones Pov

On the Isle of The Lost a lone man played angrily on a guitar. He wears an outfit with a mix of black and blue.

He continued to play his guitar, his anger rising up until he threw his guitar amplifier to the ground.

"I am a God!!!!" He yells out in anger as his blue hair lit up and his shoulders caught on fire.

"I see that you never change at all, Hades my old friend." a voice called out.

Hades, the greek god of the underworld, lifted his head up and turned to face the voice.

"Ohh you shouldn't have come here, Dracula." Hades replied, menacingly.

Count Dracula emerged from the shadows followed by his servant, the mad man Renfield.

"I go where I please Hades, you know that." Dracula said.

"I thought you were dead and how did you get here?" Hades asked.

"I was until Renfield brought me back and besides Hades, you can't kill what won't die." Dracula replied smugly. "As for how we got here, I had Renfield steal a remote and a limo from a guard."

"Alright what do you want Dracula?" Hades asked.

"I came to warn you that I am here to destroy Auradon, something you and everyone on this rock fail to do. I will finally get my revenge on the Harkers, Abraham Van Helsing, Doctor John Steward, Arthur Homewood and most of all on GOD HIMSELF!!!!!" Dracula yells out in anger before calming down and grinning at Hades. "And I want your help because I know how you can get out."

"Why would you help me and how?" Hades asked.

"It is as you said, you are God and you don't belong here. As for how, your daughter and my son are coming to The Isle for Vk day. Just as they are leaving you make your way out before the barrier closes." Dracula explained.

"Now if you excuse me, I must head to my new home in Auradon. Farewell Hades, Renfield start up the limo." Dracula ordered.

"Yes master." Renfield said as he left to start the limo up as Dracula took his leave. 

"By the way your son is dating my daughter." Hades informed him, which caused Dracula to stop in his tracks.

"How is my son?" Dracula asked.

"Don't know, I haven't met your kid but from what Yen Sid told me he is a lot like you before, well, you know." Hades answered. 

Dracula just nodded and took his leave as Hades thought about the escape plan Dracula had given him.