Chapter 4: The Aftermath

Mal's Pov 

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, stretching my arms out as I looked over at Vlad who was still asleep and I smiled.

'He's so cute when he is asleep.' I thought.

"Vlad it's time to wake up." I said trying to get him up.

"5 more minutes." Vlad muttered.

"Come on Vlad we have a meeting with the royals." I reminded him.

Vlad sat up and looked at me then smiled.

"Morning Beautiful." Vlad said which caused me to blush.

"Good Morning my love." I replied as we shared a kiss.

We got out of the bed and Vlad went to the bathroom to change into his outfit as I was petting Zoltan then Vlad came out of the bathroom.

"How are you feeling Vlad?" I asked.

"I have been through worse trust me Mal." Vlad remarked with a grin trying to joke.

I however slightly saddened at the thought of him going through worse but Vlad didn't see my face as I got off the bed and headed for the door.

"I'm going back to my dorm to get changed." I told him.

"Okay" Vlad replied.

He walked to me and we shared a kiss before I headed to my dorm.

Vlad's Pov 

I soon headed to the castle to meet the royals. Along the way, I saw a news station broadcasting on a TV inside a store telling about Hades's break out attempt,  Ben and Raelynn's engagement announcement , and Dad's return which was all over the news and that was the main thing people were talking about.

As I was walking to the Castle I saw the damage my dad and I's fight had caused. It should be called the fight in which I got my ass kicked by my own father. I entered the castle and saw Fairy Godmother, King Adam, Queen Belle, Ben and Raelynn.

Then Mal came in a purple dress skirt and then my mother and step father Jonathan Harker came along with Abraham Van Helsing and Doctor John Steward.

Then a man came in with dark brown hair and brown eyes and a mustache. He was wearing dress clothes and I knew who this was, Arthur Holmwood.

"Holmwood." I said trying to hold my anger in.

"Vlad." Arthur replied bluntly.

"You all know why we are here." King Adam said to start the meeting. "The people are in a panic about Hades. He almost got out and the people are in a bigger panic about Dracula and his threat." 

"Who knows what Hades would have done if he had escaped." Queen Belle added.

"But there is a greater force of evil greater than Hades himself, Count Dracula, on the loose." Van Helsing explained.

"Regardless we can't afford to have another villain on the loose." King Adam replied.

"I really feel this is my fault ." Mal admitted.

"No this is not your fault Mal." I reassured her.

Every time we open the barrier we're exposed to danger Maleficent, Uma, Hades." King Adam listed off.

"Then what about my father?" I asked which I got everyone's attention.

"He is right Dracula is more dangerous than Maleficent and Hades he has the same abilities as Vlad here and Dracula was born perfect and just like the great white shark he never had to evolve, but make no mistake he must be stopped." Van Helsing explained.