Chapter 7: Meeting Hades

Vlad's Pov 

We exited the voodoo arcade and saw Gil, Harry, and other members of the pirate crew on our bikes.

"Wow rookie mistake." Carlos sighed.

"Long time no see." Harry smirked.

Then some of the pirates took off on their bikes.

"Get off my bike Hook." Jay warned.

"Catch me if you can Jay." Harry laughed.

Then Gil and Harry drove off with their bikes. I saw one pirate trying to hijack my bike so I grabbed him and threw him off the bike.

"Head to the rooftops and cut them off." I ordered.

Jay nodded and he, Evie, and Carlos took off after them. I was about to go with them but Mal grabbed my arm.

"They got this you, Ceila, and I gotta go find that ember." Mal said.

"Good timing, it's right around his nap time." Ceila explained.

I nodded and we headed for Hades lair. We soon arrived at a gate with a skull and it had the words 'Get Lost' above it. Ceila inserted the key into the lock unlocking the door.

"Hey how big is that dog?" Mal asked as both me and Ceila looked at a small picture of Cerberus the three headed guard dog of the Underworld.

"You'll see." Ceila answered ominously. 

She then opens the gates as we enter the entrance way of Hades lair but then Ceila turns back to us.

"Okay you guys need to stay quiet it echos like crazy." Ceila warned us.

I turned to Mal as she looked outside the gate then I walked up to her and grabbed her hand gently holding it. She looked at me with my dark brown eyes looking into her light green eyes.

"It's going to be okay." I said to her. 

She gave me a smile as we entered.

As we entered a very loud dog bark was heard, causing Mal to jump in fear. I grabbed Mal's hand, holding it tightly as we made our way to a two person bike.

Then Mal and Ceila put on two headlamps then Ceila looked at me.

"How are you going to follow us and how can you see in the dark? Ceila asked me.

"Don't worry I can still walk beside you and to answer your questions, I have night vision so I can see in the dark and I also have blood flow vision for instance I can see you guys and the blood flowing in your veins right now." I explained as my eyes flashed a golden white color as Ceila and Mal hopped on the bike and started to pedal the bike along as I followed them.

No Ones Povs

They pedaled through the tunnel as blue electrical lighting lit up the path and the barking continued. Then, they came to a stop.

They got off the bike and placed their helmets on the bike as Vlad's eyes stopped glowing golden white and they went back to his dark brown eye color. They walked into the lair and they heard more barking as they saw The Greek God of the
Underworld, Hades, with sunglasses on his face asleep in his chair.

They quietly made their way to him so we did not wake the greek god up from his nap.

Ceila points at the ember that was displayed right next to Hades. They walked carefully down the staircase as Mal kept looking around for Cerberus but then Ceila taps on Mal to get her attention before pointing at a record player playing the dog's barking.