Chapter 18: Time to go Home

Mina's Pov

I was in a room with Professor Van Helsing, Jonathan, Arthur and Doctor Stewart as we discussed what had happened with King Adam, Queen Belle, Ben, Raelynn, and the Vks.

"So Where is Count Dracula?" Raelynn asked.

"Gone." Jonathan answered.

"We searched the Haunted Mansion and found forty-nine boxes of his native soil and purified them, but one has been taken by Dracula." Van Helsing explained.

"And now he most likely will be heading back to his castle in Transylvania." Doctor Stewart replied.

"I told you Van Helsing that the boy should have been killed the moment he was born." Arthur said.

"Vlad had nothing to do with this." Mal argued. 

"Yes he did girl. His father turned my fiance Lucy into a vampire and I had to kill her. Then you, Mina, had a world wind affair with Dracula resulting in that bastard child. While you were sleeping with that monster your husband was being leeched upon by that devil's brides and that devil's son is just like his father or maybe worse." Arthur spat back.

I then went up to him and slapped him across the face.

"You may talk bad about me or Dracula but if you ever talk down to my son ever again you will regret it." I threatened Arthur.

Then the door opened and there was Vlad standing there as we all turned our attention to him.

"I made my decision. I am going back to Transylvania and ending this once and for all." Vlad said.

He left and Mal went after him as I watched them go with a worried expression.

Mal's Pov 

I caught up with Vlad and stopped him from walking any further.

"Vlad, what do you mean you are going back?" I asked.

"Mal, if my father isn't stopped he will come back with a bigger army so I have to go and stop him once and for all." Vlad explained.

"Then let me and the others come with you." I pleaded with him.

"What if you guys get hurt by either me or my father?" Vlad asked me.

"Vlad we can take care of ourselves and we would have numbers on our side. Vlad, we all made a promise to help you deal with your father." I reminded him. "And besides Vlad, you have always been there for me and the others. It's time we be there for you." 

I grabbed both his hands and held them tightly. Vlad just looked at me with his dark brown eyes and nodded. "Alright Mal, you win. Get everyone together and have them pack up what they need. We leave for the train station in half an hour." Vlad told me and I nodded as we shared a quick kiss before I headed out.

No One's Pov 

At the train station Vlad was waiting for everyone as the luggage boys were loading up his luggage. He was now wearing a black overcoat and dress shirt and with black leather gloves, dress pants and a red tie with black dress shoes.

He was looking at his pocket watch to check the time and then he looked up and saw Mal with Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Harry, and Gil who came running down with their luggage.

"We made it." Mal said almost out of breath from running.

"Did you all say your goodbyes?" Vlad asked them.

They all nodded and they loaded up their luggage on the train. They all boarded and were surprised when they saw Ben, Raelynn, Doug, Jane, Lonnie, Audrey, and Chad already there. Before Vlad could get an explanation the train's whistle went off. They all took their seats as the train disembarked, heading towards Transylvania and Count Dracula.