Chapter 7: Aunt Morgana!!

Previously on Douxie x OC

I smiled kindly at her, and she helped me up "I don't want to go back to the castle."

"Alright, then come. If your father says anything I'll take care of it." Aunt Morgana said and winked at me.

Douxie came up next to me after Aunt Morgana was walking up ahead and asked me if I was alright.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I reassured him with a quick peek on his lips. He sighed relieved and we continued walking through the forest.

----------------------------------------------

Third PoV:

"Huh, these tracks are fresh! The other beasts can't be far, milord!" Sir Lancelot says, "best we spread out and find them."

Everyone did so and after a while the knights spot Jim.

"Rally, men! Whoever gets this Troll gets a fiefdom!" King Arthur shouts and the knights shout their Huzzah, draw their swords and charge after Jim.

It is Morgana who finds him and, to Claire's surprise, helps Jim but King Arthur sees it.

"So, sister." King Arthur says while pointing his sword at Jim "Your true loyalties stand revealed at last. I warned you not to return with a clean sword." King Arthur says and is about to kill Jim, but Morgana stops him.

Mailins PoV:
"What? What are you doing?" Father asks confused and angrily.

"What I should have done years ago." Aunt Morgana answers.

"You dare raise arms against your King?" Father asks in disbelief and the two start to fight.

I watch, my eyes filled with fear and worry as they widen in shock.

"I knew it was you!" Father shouts as their sword and staff clash "You defied me, freed those monsters, and now you attack your own blood? What possesses you?"

"Clarity of mind, brother." Aunt Morgana answers.

Merlin arrives at the clearing with a few other knights.

"Morgana?" Merlin asks confused "She takes Arthur's life."

"No, no! No, wait, wait!" Douxie shouts as he run onto the scene "we don't have to fight- Oh!" He groans as Merlin throws him and Archie back with his Magic.

"Douxie!" I call out worriedly. I wanted to go over to him, but I can't let Aunt Morgana hurt Father, or the other way around.

I run into the clearing and stand in between them, my arms outstretched to my sides.

(Third POV for this scene cause it sounds better):
"STOP!" Mailins eyes glow bright rosé as her voice booms loudly. A wave of pink magic blasts from her and blows them each to the opposite sides of the clearing.

King Arthur and Morgana eyes widen. For a second, they stare, bewildered at Mailin, but then charge at each other again.

Mailins PoV:
Before they can hurt each other though Merlin blasts his magic at Morgana and the knights encircle us.

"You too old man?" Morgana shouts angrily and turns to glare at him instead of me.

"I do what I must for the greater good!" Merlin shouts back.

"Traitors! You throw us in chains, fearing what you cannot control, but we of magic are not lesser creatures, we are more!" Morgana shouts and conjures a huge whip of magic, hits the ground hard with it which throws everyone back.