Welcome to Auroa Pt. 1

Eliza's POV, 5:27 A.M., October 7, 2025

I wait patiently at the entrance to the airport with Mike, Harry, and Harry's wife. I've already caught multiple disapproving looks from Ms. Pandey, likely because of the fact that I'm not only open carrying an FN 5.7, but also the nine inch blade nestled into my waistband. Mike looks bored as we stand outside the front doors, but that changes when the screaming of a small engine comes bouncing off of the cement walls of the carport. I watch in moderate awe as Dominic and Ryad roll up to the front doors of the hospital on a purple sports bike I probably couldn't ride with fifty years of training.

"Holy Shit man, when I said we needed to hurry up I didn't mean for you to go 190 miles per hour and play Frogger with cars you fearless bastard", Ryad says as he jumps off of the bike and runs to the sidewalk trashcan to projectile vomit.

"I told you I'd have you here in record time, didn't I? I kept my word", Dominic says as he still sits on his bike with a grin.

"You turned a forty five minute drive into a ten minute drive you crazy fuck", Ryad yells at him, starting to laugh from hysteria at what was likely a near death experience.

"Again, I did what I said I would do", Dominic tells him and at this point, Mike busts out laughing.

"Are you telling  me that you and Dominic just went full Evel Keneval to get to the airport?", he booms out through his thunderous guffaws. Dominic and Harry look at each other at each other in silence for a moment before Dominic opens his mouth.

"This won't make an appearance on my record, right?", Dominic asks in the most serious tone I've ever seen him have, other than when he talked about the Hellhounds of course. Either way, it's Harry that busts out laughing this time while his wife looks horrified.

'Maybe, maybe not. I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't if you take me for a ride", Harry tells him with a grin. Dominic shakes his head and grins.

"Harry, you do know you could just ask, right? We've got about half an hour left before the airport even opens boss man. I made sure of that", Dominic tells him with that classic playboy grin I've only ever seen him pull off. Harry nods his head and puts his bags down before walking up to Dominic's bike.

"Harishva Pandey, are you seriously about to make me watch as you get on a bike with some kid? Are you even sure he's a competent rider?", his wife demands loudly.

"Ma'am, with all due respect, I just watched that kid pull off some stunts professional drivers can't. Besides, they're are some things you don't exactly know", Ryad says with a smirk.

"What do you mean "stunts", is there something I should know?", Ms. Pandey everything short of screeches out before Dominic flashes that fucking smile again.

"Welp, it's too late to find out now", Dominic says as he slams the kickstand back into it's raised position with his left boot and goes screaming out of the carport. Mike and Ryad both laugh at the look on Ms. Pandey's face while I find myself ruminating on Dominic's damn grin. 

It's only been ten minutes or so when I hear the scream of the engine again and Dominic comes roaring into the carport again, this time with Harry screaming with excitement. Dominic reaches the point where he stopped before but instead of stopping normally, he slams on the brakes to the point where the bike tips up on its front wheel and by some trick of fate, Dominic somehow makes the bike stay up like that. We all in amazement as Harry looks at us with stars in his eyes as the bike plops back down and he gets off. Ms. Pandey looks at him incredulously while Harry just smiles.

"Yo Boss Man, catch", Dominic says as he looks directly at Harry and tosses him the keys, "It's all yours". Harry's jaw drops at the gesture, but Dominic has already started walking away.