The Introductions

Taina's POV, 6:30 A.M., October 9, 2025

I hear my alarm go off and immediately find myself shouting obscenities in Portuguese. I roll over in bed and look for my alarm clock so that I can shut that damn thing off, but when I can't, I quickly realize that I'm not in my bed. I sit up and reach for Luison, but find that it isn't there either. I hear laughter and look off to my left to see Tina and Sebastien eating breakfast. I realize where I am and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Tina smiles and I get off of the couch before Sebastien speaks up.

"Wakey, wakey, sleeping beauty", he says and I give him the middle finger. Tina laughs before going back to eating.

"You're in a surprisingly good mood this morning, considering how much you drank last night", he tells me and I guess I look confused because he smiles.

"How much did I drink? It can't have been that much", I tell him and he legitimately laughs.

"Taina, you drank more than I've ever seen any other human I've seen ever, bar Dominic", he tells me and I honestly don't believe him.

"You must be kidding", I tell him and Tina just gives me a look of "You'd better believe it".

"I wish I was. Everything got pretty hectic last night. Ela, Craig, and Anthony managed to pester Dominic until he agreed to play Olivier's guitar. After that, Zofia and Thandiwe got into a cat fight because Thandiwe tried to hit on Craig, which she wasn't gonna have. Ela and Olivier turned that into a mosh pit, so pretty soon we just had a fighting tournament going on while Grace started s drinking competition among all of the single people. It was hilarious to watch because by that point, we were already tipsy and everyone just went for it. around round three of all of that, Dominic just put Five Finger Death Punch on a speaker and joined in on the drinking. He slammed back about four and a half bottles of absinthe and is probably dead. After that, things got kicked up even further when Anthony threw Dominic a lighter. Dominic took that as a fair play reason to start doing the mom tactic and cutting people off to make sure we didn't die, I don't remember anything either after Dominic literally carried me to my bed. I think he relocated everyone", Sebastien tells me and I just suddenly realize how big of a mystery our newest recruit is to most of the team, even though he's just an old friend to me that I somehow managed to develop a slight crush on (Yes, I know he was young back then now, but at that point he never spoke and I watched him rip people apart with his bare hands. It was hot at the time and now that he's at an acceptable age to date, I'm excited).

"What the fuck? Are you telling me our newest recruit is both a delinquent a dad friend" Tina asks Sebastien, causing him to nod.

"I mean, he could be worse. He went on a mission before he got his examination and survived. He's also shown to be reasonably loyal", Tina says and I look at her with a grin, knowing more bout him then I let on.

"Why the hell do you know so much about him?", I ask her and she shakes her head in embarrassment.

"He's kind of a loose cannon, so me, Elena, and Monika looked into him. We spoke to Harry and there's literally no record of him before late 2023, when he was booked into intensive care and then physical therapy. He stayed in that hospital before leaving and organizing his multiple businesses. TITAN, took off and caused the rest of his companies to skyrocket as well due to the affiliation", Tina tells me and I find myself being slightly amazed by him.

"So you're telling me that he's just what, a ghost? He didn't exist for the first fifteen years of his life?", I ask and Tina just shrugs before a knock at the door rouses us. Sebastien walks to the door to find Eliza and Anthony standing there. They share a quick word before Sebastien comes walking back to the kitchen.