Up, Ledge, Repeat

(This soundtrack fits with the music again I got it from Oversimplified if you know what that is)

The only thing I thought in my head was: "GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE"

But there was no way I could get out. We all had made some staggering process, going up to thirty feet. I tried to go back down, the police would be there, and SPYDER will try to kill us. So my second plan was to go up.

I made my way up and continued going. Bullets whizzed inches away from me and pocked the building, including windows, which cracked, but didn't shatter.

The empire state was mostly made of steel, so we were having ease going up. But I tried my best to not look down.

Bullets pocked more as the helicopter was dangerously near us. I accidentally looked at the helicopter, and wished I hadn't.

There were three enemy agents, including Dane, pointing their guns at me.

I quickly scrambled up and almost slipped. I could feel the air of the bullets whizzing past me as more bullets were getting shot at.

"Your not gonna survive!" Dane now said, pulling up a machine gun.

Thankfully, right at this moment, I reached the first ledge of the empire state building.

They had a lot of these because when it was first built, people thought there would be no sunlight or fresh air, so they had to use these ledges. I don't know why they did that, but I was thankful for them to make these, or I would be pounded down into roasted meat.

I made it to the ledge just in time, and hoisted myself up. I then ran across the ledge. It was surprisingly wide for a ledge, but I didn't look down and faced the wall. More bullets whizzed past my head.

When I reached the corner, I saw Erica. Apparently, she had gotten here faster than I did.

"Wheres Zoe and Mike?" I yelled.

"Shh! the enemy's gonna spot us!"

I shut my mouth.

Our mission had just started and it was ending up towards the climax. (True)

The helicopter turned around the building slowly, with Dane mounting a 50 caliber machine gun on the helceopter, ready to have some fun.

But that fun wasn't going to last that long.

Erica moved us to the left. Antoer helicopter was in the distance.

The police settled for a bit because the helicopter were coming, but they didn't know who was driving the helicopter, which were a gang of insane sadists.

Machine gun rippled past us. I wondered where Mike and Zoe was. We slowly and carefully inched away and hung onto the ledge.

Then, after about two minutes, we reached the corner, where we met Mike and Zoe. They seemed terrified.

"We need to keep on going up" Erica said.

I looked at my Stickz, they were coated with dust and sement, but it still worked. I started to climb up first, the other three followed, with Erica in the lead again.

Thats when the helicopter was right in our direction. It fired Its bullets at me, mainly because Im usually the threat to SPYDER.

It barley missed me, I didn't know how, but it did. I could feel the airwinds from the bullets.

It pocked the building some more as I scurried towards the top.

There were more ledges another twenty feet feet above me. I started to climb towards there.
It was a miricale that I handn't got shot.