52

Jimin heart began to race as he gulped typing in his dance instructor number. His phone fumbled from his shaky hands.

He picked it up once again before placing it to his ear and grabbing all his belongings from around the room.

"Hey Jimin what's up?"

"Yxxngi! He texted me and-"

"Yoongi? Why did he-"

"Let me finish I think he's gonna hurt himself and I don't know where he is please give me his address"

"Jimin I can't just-"

"Give me his fucking address now!"

"Okay I'll meet you there it's XXXX XXXXX"

Jimin fixed his bed head with a swish of his hand before dashing down the staircase. Causing Yeontan to let out his loud pitch bark.

"Hyung where are you-" Jungkook asked before Jimin slammed the door mid sentence and ran to the car starting up the engine.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a shocked impression before Taehyung booked it out the door to see where he was running off too.

The car pulled out of the driveway with a squeal as Taehyung jumped up and down waving his hands rapidly in the warm summer air.

"What the hell?" Jungkook said looking at his boyfriend before shooting a text message to the older boy.

Jimin chewed on his lip softly as tears welled up in his soft brown eyes. He slammed his small fist on the wheel letting a sob finally escape his lips.

The closer he got to Yoongi's home the more sketchy the city of Seoul he once thought he knew got. He pulled into a small lot before seeing Hoseok sitting on the back of his brand now bronco.

"HOSEOK!" Jimin screamed as Hoseok jumped back in fear before locking his car and racing to the young man.

"Let's go now show me the way!" He yelled startling Hoseok once again. With a nod he ran into the creepy looking building.

The smell of the musty walls filled Jimin's senses as he shivered at the change in temperature. They reached the fourth floor before slamming his fist onto the auburn door frame.

Yet he stood in place feeling head over heels for the broken man.

The sound of Min Holly barks filled the small hallway as Jimin digged through his bag for a bobby pin.

He picked the lock before throwing the door open and looking around the dark apartment. The musty smell soon changed into a vanilla as Hoseok swung the door closed.

The older boy pointed to Yoongi's room as he rushed into the bathroom. Jimin gulped twisting the knob to Yoongi's bedroom before opening the cautiously.

The sound of sobs filled his ears as he slowly closed the door to the darkly dimmed room.

His eyes adjusted to the room as he saw the blonde mans hair poking up from the sheets.

Jimin bit his bottom lip softly as he realized the situation he was in. He was in the home of a guy he has never talked to until 20 minutes before.

"Y-yoongi" he stammered out closing the door to the dark bedroom.

"J-Jimin... Park Jimin." Jimin nodded slowly walking over to the side of his bed before wrapping him into a bone crushing hug.

"You saved my life.. I was gonna do it. I really was gonna do it." Jimin cried softly as he held the boys dark locks in his hands tightly.

"Your okay.. I'm sorry I didn't reply. But I've always been listening. I've never stopped looking at your messages." Yoongi furroeed his eyebrows pulling away from the model.

"How did they always say delivered?" Jimin smiled softly as he wiped his tears.

"I turned off my wifi so I could read it.."

"Wait was that post about me.. the one about always listening." Jimin laughed nodding softly before tucking the boys messy hair behind his ear.

"Your so beautiful Yoongi." Jimin spoke shyly before wiping the hot tears off Yoongi's face.

Yoongi shook his head gently before looking away from the stunning model sitting in front of him.

"You are! Like god damn you are so beautiful. It was to the point I couldn't go  a day without looking at your Instagram account to see your face!" Yoongi let a his first genuine giggle as a sense of calmness took over him.

"Why me...?" Jimin asked twirling his finger anxiously.

"Because I knew you were so sweet. My friends had spoke about you. And your post just reflected on what a  kind soul you had. I don't know I just felt like I was destined to trust you" he spoke his voice cracking in between words.

"I can't stop looking at you.. your so gorgeous yoongi"

"Your the prettiest of them all Park Jimin."

Next update will be tomorrow ❤️