54

So I accidentally deleted this chapter and decided to make it into two because I'm to annoyed to type the other half. The fact that I deleted almost 5000 words has me angryyyyyy! Anyway enjoy another update will be up within the next few days! 💜

Jimin smiled brightly jumping out of his bed to get a outfit on. He sighed digging through the closet with no luck.

"Finally over that douchebag?" Jimin scowled ignoring Jungkooks voice he sighed faking a smile before standing up to and turning around to face the younger.

"Can we not talk about him your making me regret all of my decisions, like literally all of them, anyway can you send your boyfriend up here I need help finding a outfit " Jimin said throwing his dress shirt against the wall. Jungkook muttered a small sorry with a frown resting on his lips. Jimin sighed wrapping him in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Kookie you were just trying to be nice and trying to me make me laugh.." Jungkook smiled hugging his hyung back before running out the room to find his lover.

Jimin pouted running a hand through his messy brown hair. Before he heard someone jump onto his bed. Taehyung sat with a smirk resting on his face as Jimin continues to pout.

"You needed me Jimin?" Jimin nodded lifting another laundry basket of folded clothes from his closet. The younger of the two laughed plopping down beside the older male.

"I need the perfect outfit, but apparently that doesn't exist in this shit hole" he grunted digging through his multiple expensive tops earning a small scoff from Taehyung.

"Why don't you just wear that? You shouldn't get all dolled up until your actual first date with him" Taehyung smirked causing the older boy to blush throwing his head into his hands.

"Fine I guess that's a good idea- I mean we're just friends but it's because uh we are uh just hanging out tonight." Jimin stammered out mentally face palming at himself. Taehyung nodding slowly pure amusement covering his face.

"Ugh, just get out TaeTae I need to shower" Taehynung laughed ruffling the flustered boys hair before jogging out of the room to go annoy his boyfriend who was most likely gaming again.

-

Yoongi laid down wrapping his arms tightly around the small dog laying innocently on his bed. He growled softly only for the boy to laugh growing back at him.

His phone started to ring making him sigh softly as he attempted to grab it from his laying position. He succeeded answering the call with a small groan.

"Wow lovely to speak to you to Yoongi" Hoseok chuckled making Yoongi smile lightly before stretching out on his humongous bed.

"Jimin is gonna come over to bring you some food and keep you company is that fine" Yoongi instantly blushed at Jimin's name before humming a yes softly into the phone.

"Okay he should be there soon I'm not sure though" Yoongi hummed playing with a small piece of string on his bedding. Hoseok quickly said goodbye as Yoongi hung up hugging his pillow tightly.

-

Jimin dashed down the stairs grabbing his wallet, phone and keys before scooping up the little yapping puppy of the floor. He giggled ruffling his fluff before pecking his small head.

"Your such a loud boy huh Tannie?" Jungkook laughed scooping the dog out of his arms and snuggling him close into his chest.

"You leaving now hyung?" Jungkook asked playing with the little pup in his arms.

"Yeah you two don't have to much fun while I'm gone" Jimin said causing Jungkook to smirk eyeing his boyfriend from across the room,

"Ew perv" Jimin laughed smacking the back of the youngers head before running out to his car. He couldn't wait to speak with the older boy, they had so much more in common then anybody knew. Well anybody but Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jimin has a lot of secrets, they type that keep him up all night with bad memories of high school flowing through his mind. And right now he felt like the only one who would truly understand is..

Min Yoongi.