88

Jimin smiled tracing the small lace parts of his suit as Jungkook hovered over his shoulder with a bright smile on his face.

"Can you believe that your getting married" Taehyung squealed flinging his arms tightly around his best friends shoulders.

"I can't believe that all of us are married or engaged except for Hoseok!" Jungkook laughed shaking his head lightly.

"It will be no time until he proposes to Aerin they are all over each other. Namjoon and Jin finally got married, and then me and my baby are getting married in a few months! God this is insane" Taehyung  yelled, Jimin nodded biting his lip softly as he sat down onto the sofa.

"What if Yoongi changes his mind!" Jimin squealed out of nowhere causing Jungkooks eyes to widen.

"Are you insane he will never change his mind that man is head over heals for you Jimin. Do you know how many times you've saved his life. How many times you put a smile on his face when he was grey?" Jimin started tearing up before fanning his face quickly.

"Don't cry! Oh god don't cry!" Taehyung squealed grabbing tissue paper for his eyes.

"Oh my god I love him so much" Jimin cried out while laughing. Jungkook grabbed a banana milk sipping it slowly, while watching the scene unfold.

"He he.. what's happening?" Jimin whipped his head to see Seokjin standing in the door with confusion covering his face.

"I don't know!" Jimin sobbed out opening his arms for his eldest friend. Seokjin sighed taking him into his arms before running a hand through his newly brown dyed hair.

"Here let's go get you fixed up" Seokjin whispered leading the young boy to his private bathroom.

He soaked a cloth before lightly dabbing the red parts of his face due to crying. Jimin sniffled making Jin look up to him.

"Is this normal Hyungie?" Jin giggled grabbing a bit of makeup to cover the rest of the red blotches on his face.

"Yes sweetie remember how I cried, screamed, threw stuff,  broke that expensive television." Jimin chuckled nodding his head at the memories of Jin the bridzilia.

"I remember, I was scared for my life every time you made eye contact with me. But it was worth it. The shit show.. because you got married to the love of your life and I was there to witness it" Jimin reminisced, silently thanking Jin for helping clear his skin.

"Yoongi loves you, and god you obviously love him to the point of tears. Be happy sweetie your getting married!" Jimin giggled before the wedding planner rushed into the room.

"It's time! Jimin, boys let's go!!" Jimin gulped following the screaming man down the hallway before lining up behind the door. Slowly his friends left his side as his father smiled hooking arms with him.

"I'm so proud of you Jimin." Jimin smiled his eyes watering as he looked up at his father.

"I love you appa.." Jimin whispered making his father smile and look down to his son proudly.

"I love you too Jimin. Are you ready?" Jimin nodded intently before the door slowly opened. His eyes immediately connecting with his lovers.

Jimin felt a tear slip his father quickly wiping it away as he looked at his handsome boyfriends small smile.

Jimin reached Yoongi intertwining their hands, Yoongi removed them softly wiping the boys tears as Jimin did the same before reconnecting their hands.