63

(Short Chapter)

Jimin smiled brightly at the feeling of Yoongi's larger hands resting in his own. He safely arrived at Jin's restaurant pulling into a parking spot. He slowly retracted his hands from Yoongi's a pout resting on his lips as he opened his car door.

"Wow it's really chilly, what the fuck." Yoongi laughed at the puzzled look along with a small pout on Jimin's face before wrapping his arm around his waist and quickly heading into the small BQQ.

"Hi welcome to JKim's BQQ, table for how many?" A teen mumbled looking completely unamused with a small glare resting on his face.

"YAH! Heeseung be nice to my friends, and sit up!" Heeseung immediately straightened up placing a fake smile on his face as Jin walked around the corner.

"Awh, cute little lover boys!" Jimin blushed as Yoongi squeezed his waist in reassurance before unwrapping his hand from his small figure.

"Hyung were just friends..for now" Jimin said biting his lip softly as he whispered the last part so nobody could here.

"Hah sure. Oh and my Yoongi! I haven't seen you in so long" Jin cooed placing the boys thin face into his hands. Jimin cleared his throat as Jin chuckled softly.

"Okay, table for two inside of a private room....I swear do you even know how to count" Jin snapped at his lazy employee said as Heeseung opened his tired eyes nodding at his boss before grabbing two menus and heading to a private room.

"Press the button when you want to order." Jimin nodded as the employee shut the door close roughly.

"I swear that kid is gonna make Jin's reviews go down" Yoongi mumbled as Jimin hummed in agreement.

The boys ordered food before starting a short conversation and laughing loudly at each other's words. Jimin smiled pulling his phone from his pocket and quickly snapping a photo of the other for instagram as Yoongi did the same.

"Should I tag you, or make my fans happy with another mystery" Yoongi chuckled softly remembering the mystery messages that Jimin left for him in his caption every post.

"Hmm I think you should do what you'd like.. they may find out fast since I'm posting a photo of you" Yoongi said taking a sip of his water.

"I'm gonna do it, your to cute to not be a mystery" Jimin said blushing softly at his own words while Yoongi smirked his ears, bright red.

"Heres your food enjoy!" Jin said cooeing softly at the young couple before leaving them to enjoy their food together.

"So mall next?" Jimin nodded his cheeks stuffed full of food.