62

"I can't believe you said that, also I need to dye my hair blonde again I want look CUTEEE!" Jimin whined throwing his head into the steering wheel.

"Chim he's gonna look out the window because of the horn stop!!" Taehyung laughed throwing his head back onto the seat.

"I'm so embarrassed he literally looked so uncomfortable! What if he doesn't like me" Jimin said frowning and starting up his vehicle.

"Why would you care.. your just friends right?" Taehyung smirked watching the boys face go redder, Jimin reversed the car pulling out of apartment building his face getting hotter by the second.

"Yes." Jimin said avoiding eye contact with his best friend who was basically reading him like a book.

"You likeeee himmmmm!" Taehyung says making googley eyes before pinching his cheek causing Jimin to swat his hand.

"Stop Tae." Taehyung smirked raising an eyebrow; leaning backwards into the comfortable chair as Jimin finally made his way to the better end of the city.

"Come on! Chim just talk to me since when have you been so reserved from me you used to talk to me about every little thing.." Jimin sighed softly his eyes beginning to water slightly, he turned the car down their street.

"Wait Chim... what's wrong?" Taehyung asked grabbing the boys smaller hand. Jimin shook his head softly pulling into the driveway of their shared home.

Jimin didn't want to tell him but lately he's felt like a burden. Taehyung was busy now, he had a boyfriend now, so he didn't want to make it seem like he was taking all of their time away, he probably wouldn't have felt this way if he hadn't overheard their conversation... and adding onto all that he's been lacking 2 times this month showing up late to work. He felt just so much guilt that he felt as if he would explode in any minute.

"Please Chim" Jimin opened the car door before heading into the house and going straight up to his bedroom to get ready for dinner. Little did he know his two friends were following close behind him up the stairs.

"Chim open the door, me and Kookie want to speak with you." Jimin sighed unlocking the door before heading back over to his messy closet, shifting through the clothes with a pout resting on his lips.

"Hey midget" Jungkook said earning a smack from Taehyung.

"What's up?" Jimin asked grabbing his favourite jeans with fish nets sewn in, paired with a soft Gucci knitted black and red sweater.

"I think we should be asking you that." Taehyung said sitting down on the floor next to Jimin who was grabbing a pair of shoes and some accessories.

"Why would that be?" Jimin sighed pushing himself off the floor and trying to make way to the bathroom only for Jungkook to stand in front blocking him.

"Can you move Yoongi is gonna be here soon." Jimin said trying to get around the 'muscle bunny' as Jin would say.

"Nope, not until we talk." Jungkook said leaning against the door of the older boys bathroom.

"Fine, what do you wanna talk about." Jimin said flopping down onto his bed with a look of annoyance on his face, before his phone began to ring. Taehyung attemped to grab the device before Jimin snatched it back answering the call.

"Hey Yoonie, what's up?" Jimin said smiling lightly as he played with a ring on his finger, he looked up to his friends that were chuckling at his sudden change in attitude.

"I don't have a car right now, I've just been using my delivery equipment because there's not much use for a car right now.. I don't want to sound greedy or disrespectful but can you pick me up?" Jimin chuckled softly his heart melting at how sweet the older was.