67

Holly growled softly as Jimin slammed the door shut racing down the staircase to return to his car.

H - It didn't go through.

J - Nobody is home! What the fuck do I do?!

H - it's fine I'll deal with it Chim. You have work tomorrow.

J - I don't care I'm not sleeping until I see him and know he's okay.

H - Jimin I don't know where he is nobody knows at this moment! You need to go home! Namjoon and I will go try to find him.

J - Do you know how big this city is you will never find him! Hoseok I'm not going home!

H - Jimin go home!

J - leave me the fuck alone.

H - Park Jimin!

H - Jimin!

H - Answer me!

Jimin slammed his phone against the window grimacing at the sound of the glass cracking. He started his car scanning the roads as he slowly drived through the traffic.

His phone began to ring again as his eyes widened in surprise that it wasn't completely damaged, he answered preparing for a screaming Hoseok only to get the opposite.

"Why do you want to be part of this?! honestly head back home Jimin it's late!" Hoseok whined the sound of his loud car starting in the background.

"I fucking love him! Okay I said it I love him! I love his laugh, his smile, personality, the way he purses his lips when he's awkward, how he always wants to squeeze my hand, our late night conversation, our similar past, and fuck I love him!" Jimin sobbed pulling his car over as he placed his head on the steering wheel.

"I love him so much hyung.. but he doesn't love me, I wouldn't blame him. I ignored his messages, and we've only know each other for about a month. But every FaceTime call, phone call, message, hug, everything it just makes me so much more happier" Hoseok smiled softly his eyes watering at his friends small cries.

"Hey, Chim.. I know he loves you. I know it for a fact. You don't need to worry maybe he's just exhausted mentally?" Jimin shook his head.

"He was crying, hyung I need to know he's safe. I can't lose him, I need to know he's okay." Jimin said wiping his tears that continuously flowed from his eyes.

"Hey, I'm driving. Namjoon is leaving his house with Jin. I really don't think he will do anything stupid... he loves you." Jimin laughed half heartedly at the idea that someone as beautiful as his Yoonie could love him.

"Ok, I'll just scan the area. I really don't wanna check here and I hope he's not there but I'll check the famous bridge." Hoseok breath hitched as he gulped biting his lips.

"He's been there before.. are you sure you wanna check?" Jimin hummed speeding through the lights towards the bridge.

His breath hitched a he turned the corner seeing a individual standing near the edge. His eyes focused, as he saw his Yoonie standing near the edge.

The blonde idol turned off the car lights carefully getting out of the car and closing the door with a small click.

Looking closer he saw his wet cheeks stained a rosy colour his heart broke immediately.

He just wanted to hug and kiss the boy better but his frail body was swaying side to side at the edge he creeped up behind him quickly pulling him off the edge and into his arms.

"What the hell!!" The boy yelled sobbing into his chest but soon calming down to the smell of Jimin's familiar scent.

"How did you know I was here.." he sobbed as Jimin cried softly running his hands through his messy hair.