𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺.

»»————-  ————-««𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
»»————-  ————-««

"GIVE ME LIKE TWO MINUTES" Mia says as Lake and (Y/N) enter the girl's house.

Lake immediately talks about last night at the carnival. When Victor asked Mia to ride the Ferris Wheel with him. "Did you see the post about you and the new kid on Creek Secrets? Can you believe it?" She asks and (Y/N) looks confused.

"Weren't you the one who posted that?" (Y/N) asks, but Lake pays her no attention.

Mia continues writing her check to the housekeeper as Lake and (Y/N) go over to sit on the bar stools. Her dad is in Berlin this week for some university fundraiser, so she's home alone again.

"Oh. We have to have a party," suggests Lake.

"You know. Small, curated guest list, some digestifs, fromage, aperitifs", Her eyes widen at her words. "Whoa, do I speak French?"

(Y/N) chuckles to herself right before Mia shoots down the party idea. "You can invite Victor" (Y/N) says to convince her friend.

"Yeah, and I know you wanna tap that Tex ass"

Mia avoids eye contact with the two and looks off into the distance. There was something about him. She explains how the entire ride he didn't brag about himself or do any of the lame stuff guys usually do. Like accidentally graze her boobs.

But Lake has a one track mind. "So, yes? It's Friday night? Come on. Who else has a baller mansion with zero parental supervision?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

At lunch, they sit indoors. Mia sees Victor so (Y/N) and Lake accompany her to approach him.

"Hi. Hello. Victor's best friend here" Felix says holding out his hand and Mia takes it. "Top of the mornin' to ya, lassies, "

(Y/N) smiles at his dorky fake Irish accent. She shakes his hand despite Lake looking at her disgustedly. "Victor, did Mia tell you she's hosting a little get-together tonight?"

He asks what the occasion is. "She lives in a mansion and her dad isn't home. That's enough of an occasion for me" (Y/N) replies.

"Starts at 9:00. Also, it's a stoplight party so dress accordingly" Lake starts walking away but Mia is still standing in a daze, staring at Victor. (Y/N) lightly grabs on her arm to pull her away and she snaps back to reality, very confused.