𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨.

»»————-  ————-««𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
»»————-  ————-««

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? This cannot be real. (Y/N) stares blankly at her phone, afraid to look at the notification any further. What if he's mad? No... this is Felix. It's probably just a check-in. Maybe a vent.

(Y/N) braces herself for the worst and clicks the text. Her eyes shut tightly as the app opens. (Y/N) looks at the message slowly through her eyelashes and reads

Felix: Do you want to go to the dance with me?

What?! (Y/N)'s eyes widen in shock. This was all she's ever wanted. She quickly types a "yes" but her fingers linger over the send button. She bites her lip thinking about Pilar. She already said they would go together. And you can't break promises.

(Y/N) deletes the message and exits the message app. She opens her calls and clicks on Pilar's name. It doesn't even ring for 5 seconds before Pilar picks up.

"Hi (Y/N)!" She says excitedly and (Y/N) smiles to herself. "It's late and you're calling me. What's up?"

(Y/N) debates what to say. "I was just wondering what I should wear tomorrow. Going all out would be super lame, but maybe it's ironic and funny"

Pilar laughs. "I think we should dress up. Besides, how would it look if we were the only ones to show up in sweatpants?"

"Kinda weird, I guess"

"Is that all you called for?" Pilar asks.

The conflicted girl pauses. Should she tell Pilar? No, it doesn't concern her. "Yeah, thanks for helping me decide. See you tomorrow!"

Pilar says her goodbyes and (Y/N) hangs up. She drops her phone on her bed before quickly realizing she hasn't texted Felix back yet. She quickly picks it back up and types,

(Y/N): come with me and Pilar. we can be a little club of lonely people

Felix: Sounds fun. I'm in

(Y/N): Great, see you at the dance

(Y/N) lets out a long dramatic sigh and lays down on her back. All she has to do is get through tomorrow. Simple.

The next morning, (Y/N) tries to act as nonchalant as possible. Lake asks what's wrong with her, but she brushes it off like its nothing. Her sister drops it and it's not brought up for the rest of the day.