𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴.

»»————-  ————-««𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
»»————-  ————-««

"I GUESS YOU AND VICTOR ARE DOING A LOT OF SEX ED THESE DAYS, RIGHT?" Andrew whispers as he turns around to Mia.

Unexpectedly, she yells at him, "Could you grow up Andrew?"

"Sorry," He says, taken aback. "Just be over here. Working on my vagina"

A suppressed laugh escapes (Y/N)'s mouth but an angry glance from Mia quickly shuts her up, and she's quiet for the rest of class. As they walk to their next class, Lake asks, "What was that?"

"What do you mean?" Replies Mia.

"I don't know, maybe the way you shouted at Andrew when he was trying to make a joke" Mia scoffs at (Y/N) but understands what she's talking about.

"Ok, fine," Mia mumbled. "Uh, it's just that Victor likes to take things slow. Like, really, really slow"

"Wait, how far have you guys gone?" Lake asks.

Mia says they've kissed with a tongue grazing, but that's about it. The start talking about sex and whether he's a virgin so (Y/N) mentally checks out of the conversation. Sex in real life was awkward to talk about. It's a lot less weird when she's reading some spicy x reader, fanfic and trying to keep a straight face.

"You just need to send him a sexy message or two" (Y/N) snaps back to life and is now actively listening.

Mia texts something to Victor and he thumbs upped her message. (Y/N) peeks over her shoulder at Mia's phone. "Wait- Did you actually write, 'I miss your muscular legs'. You desperately need Lake's help."

Lake takes Mia's phone and sets the couple up for a hangout on Friday. And sex, if Victor even wants that.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On Friday, Lake and (Y/N) go over to Mia's house to help her get ready as always.

Mia is wearing a long sleeve black dress and Lake comments that she looks like a sexy Professor McGonagall. Too bad Mia takes this as an insult and goes back into her closet to change. Lake coaxes her back into the room by saying that she looks hot and witchy.

"Why does my room smell like sunscreen?"

(YN) laughs, "While you were changing, Lake doused your room and throw pillows with her disgusting French perfume"

"It's setting the mood (Y/N)" Lake says in a sing-song voice.

The girls go downstairs and start arranging Mia's living room to look nice. Although it really only included moving pillows and folding the fluffy blanket. The doorbell rings and Lake goes to get it. Mia stresses about sitting down or standing up but (Y/N) is standing up so she just does that.

Lake comes into the room after opening the door and says through gritted teeth, "Twist. And not the cool M. Night Shyamalan kind"

A strained, guttural, fake bugle sounds loudly. "Who's ready to take a journey to the island of Catan" Felix and Victor emerge from around the corner and (Y/N)'s eyebrows perk up the slightest bit. Felix is here. This will be fun...

The first part of the night is boring. Lake, Mia, and Victor are tired of listening to Felix explain the game while (Y/N) listens intently. After he's done explaining, Mia says they can start without her and the two Meriwether sister say they can come with.

Mia doesn't feel like talking, so she just sits angrily in her bedroom while Lake and (Y/N) wait outside. A few minutes later, Victor comes upstairs and Lake chews him out and accusing him of not even liking Mia. (Y/N) thought both of them were overacting, but she knew better than to say it.

Why did Victor have to be ready when Mia was? It was obvious he brought Felix tonight, so he didn't have to have sex with Mia. But, for some reason, Lake and Mia couldn't understand that Victor didn't want to have sex. Not that he didn't like Mia.

After Lake was done talking to him, she walks away. (Y/N) whispers "sorry" to him once Lake is out of earshot and heads downstairs. Felix is watching Planet Earth and talking to Lake when she comes down.

She mulls over whether to interrupt Lake or let them be. Ultimately, she leaves them alone. (Y/N) goes into the dining room and orders herself an Uber. It's set to come in 10 minutes, so in the meantime she just scrolls on her phone. Ping! A text appears.

Pilar: hey, it's Pilar

(Y/N): hi, what's up

Pilar: nothing really, I think my ex 

and Giselle are dating now

(Y/N): well what does he matter? 

He's an asshole.

Pilar: yeah but I can't stop thinking 

about my friends back in Texas

(Y/N): maybe you just need 

something to take your mind off of it

Pilar: like what?

(Y/N): like new friends. from creekwood

Pilar: but no one here likes me

(Y/N): I like you. I'm your friend.

Pilar: we've barely talked

(Y/N): and yet you were 

the one to text me first

Pilar: ...

(Y/N): so maybe we can hangout one day

We can just have a day where you forget 

about all your old Texas friends.

Pilar: I mean- if you think

 that would help

(Y/N): I do. Now I'll text you later, 

my Uber just pulled up.

(Y/N) drops her phone into her pocket and crosses the hallway to Mia's front door. As she passes the living room, she sees Lake and Felix making out. (Y/N) quickly averts her eyes and runs silently out the door. She gets into the car and the driver leaves. (Y/N) feels like she's about to cry, but no tears come out. She was probably being dramatic, but nothing broke her as much as this did.