𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴' 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱.

»»————-  ————-««𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒' 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏»»————-  ————-««

»»————-  ————-««
𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒' 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏
»»————-  ————-««

"LAKE, YOU LOOK PERFECT IN PINK." Felix says as he slides into his desk. "Like a sexy bottle of Pepto Bismol"

Lake mutters something in gibberish, but it quickly shuts him up. "Get a hold of yourself, man," She says and (Y/N) laughs.

If this was how they intended to hide their relationship, obviously the truth was coming out soon. The couple awkwardly smiles at each other and (Y/N) has to groan and look away to contain her jealousy.

Luckily, the subject was easily changed by Mia's anger? Annoyance? A mix of both? Either way, she felt something and you could feel it as she dropped her books harshly on the desk.

"I was supposed to hag out with Victor this weekend, but I guess he and his dad planned some las minutes boys' trip." says Mia.

Lake looks at her and tries to understand the situation. "So after bailing on meeting your dad, he's bailing again?"

"The nerve!" Felix butts in. "And what is this about a boys' trip? I mean, I was not invited and I'm pretty sure I'm a boy"

"Pretty sure?" Lake asks before the teacher walks in and class officially starts.

"Shut it. I am in a terrible mood." Ms. Thomas states seriously before she rants about her life. Something about her boyfriend dumping her? It doesn't matter.

Felix turns around to wink at Lake and (Y/N) drops her head on her desk. This was not what she needed this morning. Can't they learn to keep their subtle flirtation to themselves?

Lake quickly types something into her phone and (Y/N)'s phone buzzes. A fucking text to Felix that was clearly not meant to be sent in the group chat of Lake, Mia, and (Y/N).

Mia is the first to respond, and she asks who it was for. (Y/N) is about to respond with the proper answer, assuming Mia had the same detective skills, but Lake's excuse pops up first.

"Mia! Wanted to borrow your lipstick. I had a breakfast burrito this morning that didn't agree with me"

Ok... That's weird. Why wouldn't Lake tell her best friend about what was going on? (Y/N) brushes it off and places her phone face down on the table so she could pay attention to the lesson.

Buzz! Felix, Lake, Mia, Andrew, and (Y/N)'s phones all buzz at the same time. And surprise, they get detention. Tomorrow afternoon, on a Saturday. That's sounds so fun....