𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Y/N's POV

after i destroyed the robot, we were all filed out of the city. as we did i saw a poor kid being carried away in a strecther. he looked familiar, but then i remembered that it was the kid that saved me frome making out with the ground. i noticed his arm looked quite beat up. i felt a little bad, but i didnt know what to say. and besides, if i wanted to stay unoticed, i had to stay quiet and on the down-low.

i was walking home, after the subway, when i walked head on into something. " well shit. aren't i a du-" i was cut off when i looked at who i bumped into. it was the cutest guy i ever saw. half of his hair was white while the other half was bright red. and he had a scare on his left side of his face. it didnt disturb the fact that he was way hotter then many boys my age. we had a staring contest for five seconds, till i snapped and realized what i had done. "OMG IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU. IM SO CLUMSY I TOTALLY DIDNT NOTICE YOU IM SORRY." i bowed over and over. " stop." "hm?" i looked up at him. he gave me a chilling look. " whatch where you are going next time." and with that he walked off. " sheesh. what his problem?" frowning, i continued home.

todoroki's POV

i was simply walking when someone walked right into my back. " well shit. aren't i a du-" the person paused. i looked at the person that bumped into me, and nearly fell down. she had silvery purple hair, and bright galaxy eyes. her glasses didn't cover that up. but looking at her i felt something stron inside of me. it felt like a flutterign feeling in my stomach. i was confused yet entranced looking into this girl's eyes. we stayed like that for five seconds, and personally i wished it was longer. but she snapped and quickly yelled; " OMG IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU. IM SO CLUMSY I TOTALLY DIDNT NOTICE YOU IM SORRY." she started bowing to me nonstop. i knew if she continued, she would get dizzy "stop." she paused and looked at me. "hm?" i gave her a look that made her uncomfortable i could tell. and without think i told her to watch where she was going. and then i walked off. as i did i felt very bad. it was like i just told her to fuck off. which was rude. i heard her say "sheesh whats his problem." i felt bad for sayin that too her, so i debated wether to apologize, or too keep going, but after what felt about ten seconds, i decided to apologize, but when i turned back, i saw she had turned the corner, and the girl with galaxy eyes was gone.

 oh its our POV again. okay..... 

( tries to think of something intesting to say. and fails horribly.)

OKAY NEVERMIND. OUR POV WETHER YEE LIKES IT OR NOTSSSSSS EHE :P

after my encounter with the hot boi, i went home, and almost ran into a death trap.  oh shoot. the glasses and contact lenses.  i quickly whipped the glasses and the galaxy colored lenses off. then i entered my house.

as i eneterd ( dear lord i can't spell) i was greeted with the normal thing. ultimate silence. i sighed. its always like this. frowing, i went up to my room. i continued to go to my old school, but everyday i would run to the mail and check but i got nothing. 

after a week or so, i was starting to loose hope, but then one day when i got home, i thought  is it here? no. its probably not. its best not to dissapoint myself. i probably failed. but what if i passed.  i debated wether i should check, and then as usual, my curiousity won me over.  i checked the mail expecting once again, an empt mailbox, but too my surprise and delight, i saw a letter, adressed to me!

i tore up the stairs to my room and collapsed onto the bed and tore open the envelope. 

Dear Miss Kagamu Tatsu,

we are happy too inform you, that you have passed the entrance exam with flying colors. we are excited to have you join our hero course 1A we are honored to have you join us.