━━ chapter three

( ❑❑❑ )

( 003. speed with no limit )

for someone he deemed as too gentle, jaehyun sure was presented with shock once the car reached an empty area on the highway.

because hell, haneul's speed while driving was inhumane.

and so was his heartbeat, which dropped along with his stomach every now and then because of the fear.

haneul's foot pressed down the gas pedal without any concern to the things that surrounded them. in fact, she beamed so wide, it might've emitted sunrays. all while doing this, she kept her eyes on the road and bopped to the music playing on the radio.

his hands were harshly gripping the car's grab handle, the anxiety in his veins never leaving. "HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ?! CAN YOU NOT ?! SLOW DOWN OR WE MIGHT CRASH, IDIOT !"

"relax!" she replied calmly.

"RELAX ?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RELAX WHEN—"

the whole drive consisted of him losing his shit as he exclaimed for her to slow down and her pretending to not hear anything.

it was one of these rare moments when he wished for the police to pull them over just for this hell to halt.

when they stopped with a very abrupt hit on the brakes, both let out exasperated pants, but with completely different expressions. jaehyun plastered a big frown, still unable to process everything that just happened, while haneul was high off her joy, chuckling.

she turned to him before opening the door to her side, eager to finally get out of the car and roam the streets they've arrived to.

"tired already? come on, we're just getting started!"

"oh god, i wanna go home," he mumbled in a volume that was almost inaudible.

( ❑❑❑ )