━━ chapter nine

( ❑❑❑ )

( 009. let your feelings out )

(( hello : prepare for a lot of capital letters and exclamation  marks because i'm not thinking ✨ straight ✨ ))

"why are we are we already walking? i'm still full."

"my dad always told me how it's nice to walk while you're full so your digestive system functions quicker, sir!"

"your dad what—" he was confused, but decided to not deepen the questioning upon noticing how he was very far behind her. "hey, walk slower will you?"

( ❑❑❑ )

their last destination for the day was breathtaking.

despite it not being their eyes' first view, the entire scenery still looked unreal. indistinct chatter from other people roaming filled the community's fresh air, along with bubbles, balloons, and other physical things that brightened the park up. plants containing vibrance were also additions to this light mood. the two of them currently were behind metallic railings that separated the elevated land from the clear river.

"you're stressed, right?" haneul asked to break the silence and get everything over with. "i did my research and they said verbally letting it all out helps. wanna try?"

"so you're gonna counsel me here?"

"no no no, it's kinda like this."

haneul began screaming to her throat's extent, throwing a lot of curse words and namedrops in fury like some crazy lady longing for revenge of some sort. the boy noticed how numerous pairs of eyes were darted towards them and this made him wanna just . . disown his secretary for the day.

"what the— are you dumb ?!" jaehyun's eyebrows furrowed after the ear-piercing action. "there are people around, miss yoon, you're mortifying."

what interrupted her seemingly blissful state during the shouting was ringing from the phone inside her pocket. as part of her work, she dropped everything and pulled it out, ready to give the phone for jaehyun to talk.

she frowned upon seeing how it was the rather, asshole client who absolutely loves to waste their efforts. "oh, it's mr han calling."

"you know what? don't answer."

and after this particular moment, she came to the conclusion that jaehyun was really really unpredictable.

"FUCK YOU HAN SEONGSU!" he exclaimed, making haneul flinch, then laugh. "FUCK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME YOU DIPSHIT! ARE YOUR DEALS EVEN GOOD?! YOU DUMBASS, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN . . . "

for the next ten minutes, it was jaehyun's time to blabber about how much of an asshole han seongsu was, how annoying some of his colleagues were, how he's oh-so superior, and a lot more.

she stood back and watched, stunned. "that's a shit ton of stored anger you got there."

"AND YOU," jaehyun pointed his index finger towards haneul, "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AROUND ME, WON'T YA?! WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS GO 'OH FUCK SHIT YOU BITCH'?! I'M THE CEO HERE SO I SHOULDN'T FEEL DISRESPECTED, BRO! STOP CURSING ME OUT ALL THE DAMN TIME!"

he called me bro ?! this is miraculous, get this on camera.

maybe i do swear too much oops.

how to hide the embarrassment ?!

"WELL FUCK NO!" she replied.

instead of this escalating into more screaming, both just burst out laughing. the sincere kind which made their insides hurt a little, and limited their visions that were covered by crescent-like eyelids.

and god were they clamorous.

for fifteen minutes straight, this little scene continued without context. just their loud chortles, accompanied by happy habits like clapping, bending, and knee hitting.

most euphoric fifteen minutes of today by far if they might add.

". . are they okay?" most people around them would ask, laughing at their weird antics.

"most definitely not."

( ❑❑❑ )