1

Age : 6 

Background: You are dead....yup...the reason for this is because of your father. When you were born your father wanted a boy again so, he forced you to look like one. Your mother really didn't care and classified you as a girl. Your father was abusive and often got drunk. When growing up you often just went along with it but it confused you so much. Your uncle and brother took care of you most of the time. Sadly your uncle died in a fire and your brother died in a car crash. 

One night your father came home heavily drunk and began to beat you. He dragged you to a lake that was near your home...he drowned you. After some time you became a ghost but to others you seemed real. The angels and devils gave you a second chance to let you find a loving family and if you were successful you will live again and grow up properly. 

Appearance: You wore a dark blue hoodie with a green t-shirt under it. It was torn in certain places. You also wore black shorts, and black and red shoes. You have cut, bruises, and scars all over you. Blood drips from you big (e/c) eyes. You wear a white mask with a black eye sockets and a painted bloody smile. You have your hair short like a boy. You have trouble breathing so it takes a while for you to speak. 

other: You are afraid of the dark and water.

ONTO THE STORY!!!!

"Breaking News!" 

"People have claimed that this is a ghost." 

"Now I'm not saying I don't believe in the paranormal."

"Ten million views on this video!"

"This is sign that something tragic happen."

"This can't be real! I mean c'mon a ghost?!"

H̵̱̙͉͓̜̝̰̪͎̪͓̯͚͙̹̑̀̆͑̑̾͜͝͠Ę̸̡̢̨̧̛̞̯̜͇̩̹̺̟̲̮̞̲̲̳̪̖̝͇̖̺͔̠̟̟͙͉̙͇̣̼͊͂̊̍̉̋̆̏̿̐̾͆̍̆̈̆̄̅͒̋̊̾͌͆͐̀́̋͆̍̿̓̂͛͘͘͠͝͝͝͝͝L̸̨̨̛͇̰̟̬̟͕̜̭̲̹͚͕̝̜̹͔͕̫̪̝̙͉͔̗̳͔͕͖̯̺̠̰̒̆̇̍͊̒̎͑͐͂̌́̏̌̇̚̚͜͝͠P̶̧̢̭̲͓̦̲͚̞̯̪̰̎̈́͐̈̇̋̋̈́̆͝͝͝ ̴̡͖͔͉̼͙͚̯̤͈̼͎͓͖̱͍̉́̓͋̒͒̒̾͂̈̌́̆͌́͛͛͘͜͝͠͝͠M̵̢̨̧̠̪͓̤̖͉̦̦͉͇͍̬̝̪͎̗͖̙̜̹͍͖̖͈̖͓̝̳̞̗͙͙̖̥͙̃͛̇̓̓̽̔̍͐̄́͆̓͐͜͜ͅḚ̴̢̗̩̞̳̰̬̱̻̐̀́͛͗͗́́͑̚!̵̛̥̦̟̬̱̻͕̰̌͐͛͊̂͂̽͑̈͂͊̀͛̓̇͛͋̔̿͌̆͐͘͘̚͝͝ͅ!̴̡̺̬͇̺͉̻̗̯̬͕͙͙͙͎̫̦̫̰̝̱̝̱̣͕̬̙̩͎͈͓̗̰̄͂̆̌͒͐̆͆̂̾͜͝ͅ

*Static* "Is it on?" "I think so? This place is creepy." Two young boys who appeared to be brothers walked into the abandon cabin. "Yeah. Point the camera this way." the youngest nodded and pointed it to his brother. "This is the place where people said a little girl died. Her dad drowned her in a lake that is probably gone by now. It's said that she still haunts these grounds and you can hear her crying." The oldest said. "And we're hear to investigate!" "Yup, people also left this place be since it was too scary for them to go near it. Let's go." They both ran inside and looked around. "How old is this place?" The youngest asked getting a little shaken up. "Umm I think about four years?" Just then they heard the sound of running footsteps. "W-What was that?!" both boys pointed their flashlights towards the noise. "I-I don't know. Must be an animal." "Right seems reasonable." They both looked around and found the little girls room. As they both looked around the youngest found dark handprints on the wall. "J-Jesse...look." Jesse looked at the wall and his eyes widen. "Scary..." "Father did things to me..." they both looked at each other as they hear the tiny whisper. "Did you hear that?" the youngest one nodded. They continued to looked around but not long they heard something fall down downstairs. "M-Maybe it's an animal?" They both went to investigate but as they reach to the bottom the doors began to slam. The youngest cried out and they both hugged each other until it stopped. "Leave...he'll find you." a whisper said but the boys were too terrified to hear it. "I want to go home Jesse!" the youngest cried out. "Just a little longer. I think I heard something." They both stood still in the quiet eerie house. "If the little girl is here say something!" It went quiet until a wail came out as if she was in pain. The youngest ran out while shoving the camera at Jesse. In front of his eyes was a little kid staring at him and behind the child was a dark shadow but had a strange mask. "He drowned me." the small child said. This set Jesse off and he ran after his brother. 

Soon enough the video went viral though some claimed it to be fake. What was the thing behind the child? Was the child the little girl? What horrors did she faced? These questions are what the media wanted to know but as time went by people forgotten what happened to the little girl. They build over her old home with a bar that was soon later abandon due to the incidents of many deaths...caused by drowning and stabbed wounds. Many people who visited the bar often heard small footsteps and crying's of a child. Beer bottles will randomly fall down on their own. Soon this bar was closed down and forgotten. Until a two men decided to call this place their own.