3

The league woke up and noticed that they actually had a good night sleep. "I wanna say it's a ghost." Toga said as they ate breakfast. "Really?" Dabi asked uninterested. "Why not? Quirks are possible and you think ghost are not? Honestly anything impossible can be real for all we know." "Toga does have a point....surprisingly. " Kurogiri said. "Fine then why don't we find something about this ghost." Tomura said while getting up. "With what?" Twice asked. Tomura shrugged and knocked on the wall. 

- ???- 

I looked up at the man who knocked on the wall. "Knock on it." the dark voice said. I did as told and it seemed to scare him and the others. "Does that mean they're here?" the girl named Toga asked. She looked around for me. "Knock again Tomura." He did but as I was about to knock on the wall again he stopped me. "Make them wait at night..." I nodded and they seemed to give up. "Let's wait until night. They seem more active at that time." I looked at the them and watched as Dabi walked passed me. 

.....

-no one POV -

"Look I found something!" Toga said as she put Tomura's laptop on the counter top. "A tragic death of six year old (Y/n) (L/n)." Compress read. Toga pressed play and the old news video played. "Breaking news, police have discovered a body of a young child that went missing two moths ago; (Y/n) (L/n). She tragically died do to the cause of drowning. Officers have no proof of who did it and it is said that she had weird markings on her body. Her family is no where to be found even after her disappearance. *Cuts to 4 years* People are starting to believe the ghost of a child named (Y/n) is wondering around her old home. Here is a terrifying and shocking video two boys uploaded to the internet." The league watched as the two boys entered. Toga paused the video as she saw the handprints on the wall. "I saw those on my wall but they went away after I blinked last night." They continued to watch and found out that this was the bar she haunted. Just then the doors slammed and it sounded like each of their rooms things fell or were thrown across. "I think she's back...." Spinner said. They heard the girl wail as if she woken up from a bad dream. "(Y/n)?!" Toga cried out hoping to stop it. To which it did...they heard someone walking towards them but no one was there. "(Y/n) if you're there please knock on the wall. Two for yes and one for no." Kurogiri called out. They waited and heard two soft knocks. "Are you here in front of us?" Spinner asked. *Knock * This scared them since they did heard footsteps walking over to them. "There can't be two of them..." Toga whimpered. "Are you in one of the bedrooms?" Compress asked. *Knock Knock* "Which one?" Shigaraki asked. "Are you in my room?" Spinner asked. *Knock* "My room?" Twice asked next. *Knock* "My room?" Toga asked. *Knock Knock* Toga got up and looked at the entrance at the stairs to which lead t next floor. "I'm going to find you okay...please be calm." She said as she headed up to her room. She looked around and saw everyone's room door open and stuff was thrown around and messed up. Toga feared inside seeing that this ghost child could lift up objects. She knocked on the door and backed up as it opened. "B-Big brother?" She heard. She looked inside seeing that it wasn't Toga's room anymore but the little girls room. "Don't worry (Y/n) everything will be alright. I'm sorry he hurt you again. I promise we'll get away from here as soon as possible." a young man said as he held onto the child. Toga looked at (Y/n) and saw she was more male than female.  In a flash the scenery changed. "Look what I got for you little (Y/n)!" She opened the bag and took out a white mask that had black eye sockets. "Decorate however you want it to be and we can go trick or treating with uncle Jack." "O-Okay." (Y/n) said quietly and her brother left, but his face seemed so blurry than before. Toga looked over the child's shoulder and saw her paint a smile on the mask...it only dripped a bit but she tried her best. Once again the time changed and (Y/n) was crying on her bed. "W-Why d-did big b-brother leave me?" The door slammed opened which scared Toga. "YOU BRAT GET OVER HERE!" Toga watched as the small six year old child hold her hands against the wall. Toga saw the wooden stick in the fathers hands. "DON'T!" She yelled but she was stuck in place as if she couldn't move. She watched in horror as the man beaten his own child. He left the child there and the mother looked inside to see the aftermath. "Should've been a boy." was all she said and she closed the door. (Y/n) was alone in the dark...she hated the dark. Toga could only hear the soft cries of the child in front of her. It all stopped at her room was back. In the corner she saw (Y/n) standing there looking at her. "(y/n)?" The child backed away a bit as Toga got up. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your friend...I'm sorry what you've gone through...I'm sorry that you lost everything at such a young age." Toga confessed. The child came out from the corner and moved her mask to the side, Toga gasped as she saw her face. Blood dripping from her eyes, cut and bruises on her cheeks, and her skin pale as ever. But none the less she continued to walk towards her. "It's okay...It's okay." Toga felt the child cling onto her and felt her as cold as ice. Toga shuddered at her touch but none the less she hugged her. She also noticed that the child was wearing Dabi's coat. "So you kept taking his jacket...to keep yourself warm?" (Y/n) nodded and liked the feeling of being held. Toga heard the others call for her and (Y/n) looked up. "Do you want to meet the guys?" Toga asked. "Y-Yes..." the child said in a soft quiet voice. 

They both walked down and the league was surprised to see the child in Togas arms. "Guys meet (Y/n). Our little ghost."