8

Bakugo looked down at (Y/n) as she stared at him. "What you looking at you brat?!" He yelled at her. This hit (Y/n) hard and a flash back of her father appeared. She began to cry and the marks began to appear on her small body. "F-Father! S-Stop! F-Father!" She cried. "(Y/n), look at me. You're okay. Just breathe in and out like we practiced. Just listen to Mama's voice." Toga said while hugging her gently. Bakugo looked at the her and saw that she turned paler than before. (Y/n) breath in and out and calmed down. Toga carried (Y/n) to their room and the others glared at Bakugo. Bakugo glared at them back but couldn't help but wonder on what (Y/n) was. Even for a group of villains they sure do love (Y/n) with every inch of their heart.

Toga went to (Y/n) to sleep and she has also noticed that she was warm and looked normal. The bloody tears barely had shown along with her scars. (Y/n) was also stuttering less and didn't have trouble breathing as much. "Well be downstairs okay." Toga said. "Love you mama." (Y/n) whispered but sadly Toga barely heard it and left the room. "Don't worry kid. Things are going to change real soon."the dark voice said and looked down at (Y/n).

- Toga POV-
"Pizza delivery." The room went quiet until All Might bursted into the room. Before I could run the tree hero put his branches around me. "Kurogiri get us out of here!" Shigaraki yelled. "Wait what about (Y/n)?!" I yelled. "I'll get h-" Dabi was about to burn the tree off but was knocked out. Just then Kurogiri was also knocked out. I tried to find a way out of this. I then heard walking. "M-Mama? D-Dad? B-Big brother?" I saw (Y/n) looking at us. She then looked at the hero. The room began to feel cold as ice and her features seemed to change back when we first met her. "Come here young one! It's not safe!" The old hero said trying to grab her. "You shouldn't have done that." I looked behind her to see the dark figure that had the same mask as her. Just then the lights began to flicker and the bottles on the cabinet began to fling towards the heroes. I then felt something in my throat and I looked at (Y/n). "(Y-Y/n)!" I yelled and it went dark for a second.
- (Y/n) POV-
I watched as Mama disappeared. "Mama!" I cried. "Go find them." I nodded and ran out of the building. I looked around to see the other ghost pointing where my family was. I have to keep running! Where are they?! I looked to the side and had a hopeful smile. "Mama! Big brother! Uncle Twicy!" I yelled and ran towards them. But it all stopped as the woman and man I saw before I died came up. "Are you worthy to come alive again? Did they say I love you to you back?" The devil asked. "Do you want them to be your family? Are you sure this is the right path?"
"Are you sure they love you?!" I felt them put the chains back on me. "M-Mama!" I yelled as they tried to pull me away. I felt my breathing get harder. Like I was back with Father. The darkness coming back in and out.
- 3rd POV-
The members that were still awake looked over to (Y/n). They saw her being pulled away by something and she was having trouble breathing. "(Y-Y/n)!" They yelled.

(Y/n) we.....

Cliff hanger....what will they do to bring you back? Will they chase after you? What would they do to make sure the devil and angel see that you are worth being alive?