4

The league looked down at you and you were a bit scared of them. "It's okay. Don't be afraid of them." Toga said while patting the child's head softly. You nodded and made grabbing hands towards Dabi. He got the message and grabbed you, he was so warm to you and to him you felt so cold. He warmed both you and himself up. "Hey little (Y/n)." He greeted as he looked down at you. "H-Hello....D-Dabi." Your voice sound so cute even if it sounded a little weird. You met everyone and they gave you their blankets to keep you warm. "Quick question (Y/n) but who was standing in front of us if you were upstairs?" Kurogiri asked. You looked to the side and saw the dark tall male shake his head no. You looked down at the others and shook your head. "N-No..." was all you said. The league looked where you stared at before looking back at you. When you talked you stutterd a lot so it was hard to tell of you were in distress or scared.
It was a surprise to them that you could eat actual food and drink. Yes you did look human and not a ghost despite your characteristics, but still. The league took a liking to you real quick and knew that they had to protect you even if nothing could hurt you. Tomura was scared to disintegrate you by accident when you grabbed his hand. Though when you did nothing happened to you, so you were immortal as they would say. You knew how Kurogiri cooked and you loved his dishes. After dinner you helped clean everyone's room up since you did make a mess after you woke up from your nightmare. Some went to sleep and you also gotten tired. Even if you were dead you acted somewhat of a living being. You and Toga went to her room and looked around. You started to fade in and out and it scared Toga a bit. "I-It's okay...I-I n-need t-to go b-back to t-the other side. I-I'll b-be b-back..." you said to her. She nodded and you handed her her cover back. She watched you go away as she sat on her bed. "Goodnight little ghost." Toga whispered and went to sleep.

- Next Day -
Toga got up bright and early hoping to see you come back. She walked down to the bar and looked around for you. "Is (Y/n) back yet?" She asked. Kurogiri shook is head and handed the sleepy Tomura his coffee. "She must still be asleep since it does take a while for her to come back." Toga sighed and thought of something. "I got it!" Toga giggled and went to go change and drink many different types of blood from her collection. "I'm going out. See you guys later!" No one replied back since they were still tired.
- Dabi POV-
I was in my room looking for my shirt until I felt a tug at my pants. I looked down to (Y/n). "Oh thanks (Y/n)." She nodded and looked at the wall behind her. She seemed to be looking at someone and I looked at where she was looking. Before I could ask why she was looking there she grabbed my hand and touched my scars. "W-What h-happened?" She asked. I looked back down at her direction and sighed. "I burned myself with my quirk." I said. "What's a quirk?" She asked. I raised a brow but then realized that she wasn't born where quirks existed. I carried her up in my arms and she felt a little less cold from last time. "A quirk is kinda like a superpower. Like super speed or really anything. My quirk are these blue flames." I made a flame come out of my other hand and shaped it into a flower. "P-Pretty." She said quietly. I smiled and continued to explain what quirks are to her. "W-What's y-your q-quirk Twice?" She asked him as we reached down to bar. Twice explained his quirk and she seemed lost to be honest. "Don't worry you'll see how it works." I said to her. She nodded and I put her on one of the seats. "W-Where's T-Toga?" (Y/n) asked while looking around. "She went somewhat but she'll be back." Compress answered. "O-okay..." she ate her breakfast and sat by me. I understand that she needed warmth so I just let her be. Just then the crazy maniac bursted into the bar. "I'm back!~" she sang. I sighed in annoyance but then noticed (Y/n) was gone. "(Y/n)?" I looked around and found her under the table. She looked scared as if someone was going to hurt her. "Look what you did crazy. You scared (Y/n)." I said glaring at her. She gasped and dropped the bags she was holding and ran over to (Y/n). "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! Please forgive me!" Toga apologize. (Y/n) seemed...surprised? It looked like she was confused but she came back to reality. "I-It's o-okay..." she said quietly. Toga was happy again and grabbed the bags from the floor. I grabbed (Y/n) and put her on my lap. "I went to the store and grabbed you some cute clothes! I wasn't sure what you liked so I just grabbed whatever matched your outfit." I began to question if (Y/n) could even change clothes if she was already dead. 'She's able to eat so changing outfits wouldn't be so different right?' I looked at the outfits Toga held up in front of her.  One was a red hoodie, a black t-shirt, and some denim jean shorts. The other was a plain blue shirt that had a hoodie attach to it and black shorts. "I also got you this cute blanket, thid cute little pillow,  and a toy that you can play around with!" Toga put all three down in front of her.

"Wow Toga you're really going all out

"Wow Toga you're really going all out." Spinner said. Toga hummed and I picked up the plush. I held it up to show (Y/n) and she looked at it curiously like she never had a toy before. She touched it and petted it like if it was a dog. She grabbed it from my hands and looked at it more. She then got down from my lap and looked at the other things Toga got for her. I smiled at this and it made my heart warm up. It was like looking at a newborn seeing things for the first time. "Do you like it?" Toga asked seeing that (Y/n) was around her new stuff. She nodded and hugged the plush dearly. Toga smiled and hugged (Y/n). "I'm glad!" Toga then went to take her to her room.

- Toga POV-
I put (Y/n)'s clothes in the duffel bag since there wasn't much room in my bedroom anymore. I left a pair of clothes for her though and got the bath ready. "I hope she doesn't freak out..." I opened the door and saw her playing with her toy. She then got up and showed it to the wall. Must've been the other person she was keeping a secret to. "(Y/n) can I ask you something?" She looked away from the wall and walked over to me. I crouch down to her height. "Do you mind taking a bath? I promise nothing will happen to you okay." She seemed scared but nodded nonetheless. "I'll be there with you all the time. I'll even join the bath with you okay." She nodded again and put the toy down. I sighed and carried her the bathroom. I put her down and began to help her take off her clothes. I began to notice more scars and bruises on her tiny body. The ones on her back was the worse as I took the bandages off of there. It made me sad to see such a poor innocent girl die so very young and for nothing. She didn't deserve to be in this kind of state. She didn't deserve to be dead. I got in first and carried her in next. "See nothing bad. Just keep calm." She nodded and I washed her. She was very calm though when it came to her back she seemed to wince. I put my hands back and apologized for hurting her. "I-It's okay..." I didn't realize that even the dead could still feel pain. Once we were done I dried her and wrapped new bandages on her and put clothes on her. "Go find Tomura or one of the others. I'll be right down in a minute." She said okay and went to go find one of the members to hang out with. As I was fixing m hair I stopped as I noticed someone standing in the corner of the room. I turned around to see they were gone. 'Please don't tell me that there's another ghost...but more dangerous.' I got out the bathroom and went to find (Y/n). 

Once again (Y/n) had to leave and she couldn't take stuff with her. I waved bye and cuddled up with her toy. "Goodnight little ghost." I whispered and drifted off to sleep.