9

"(Y/n) we....!"
"Congratulations it's a girl!" The doctor said as he handed the small baby girl to the mother. The father glared at the child but kept a loving face to put in front of the doctors. The mother really didn't care as passed the child to her eldest son. The son looked down at his new baby sister with a loving smile and swore that he'll protect her from any harm.
....
At the age of one the little girl was with her brother and they both played. But they heard the door slam. The brother began to hear their parents fight once more and he didn't want his baby sister to hear. He shut his door and continued to play with baby girl. "I wish we can leave. It's no place to raise a baby." She didn't understand what he said but she giggled a little bit.
.....
The girl cried as her father smaked her. "YOU BRAT!" The father yelled as he kicked her tiny body. "Dad! Let her be!" The brother yelled as he cover his sister. She was only three she didn't deserve to be treated like this. "That isn't a her! That's a freak!" He yelled. He left and sat on the chair that he would spend all night when he arrived home from work. The brother cleaned up his little sister and smiled sadly. "I'm sorry (Y/n). I wish things were different. I wish we had a loving family." Family...that has always been on your mind. What was a family?
....

"They'll both come with me whether you like it or not sis! You let that Bastard take control of everything and let him hurt (Y/n)! What kind of people are you?!" Your uncle yelled. "So what! Things here are perfectly fine and I don't need you to keep nagging on my life!" Your mother's words were slurred. Your uncle gave a confused yet angry look. "Have you've been drinking again?! How many times have I told you to stop that!?" Your uncle yelled. "Shut up! I don't need for you tell me what's right or wrong so go f**k yourself!" Your brother covered your ears through the whole conversation. He looked at you sadly as he saw his little sister went to a little brother. Your hair was cut and you wore his old clothes. He sighed and took you to his room.
....
"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT!!" Your father yelled as he walked in the house. You backed up in the corner and you smelled his awful stench. Your father was drunk once more and no one was here to help you. Your brother died and your loving uncle who was so close to winning the court case. So close to give you a loving family. You felt pain all over your body and it hurt too much to cry. "I'm not done with you!" He dragged you by the arm and you tried so hard to make him stop. As you made it out you caught a glimpse of your mother who was in a pool of her own blood. You tired to scream and cry out for help but due to the lack of strength you could make a sound. You were then thrown into water and you felt his hands wrap around your neck. You tried to get up but he pushed you down more. "F-Father!" You cried out but that was your last breath. The world began to grow dark, and all you saw before you shut your eyes was the moonlight shining through the water.
....
"(Y/n) wake up." A soft voice called. You opened you eyes and saw two people. A woman in all white and had pure white wings on her back. She had a gentle smile as she patted your head. You then looked at the tall male who had black horns on his head and jet black wings on his back. He gave you a smirk before walking over to you. "You are given a second chance by your brothers wishes." "You will have 30 years and if you don't find a family you will stay here in the lake." "But if you do find one you will live once more and grow up as you should. They only have to say 'I love you' to you." "But they have to make the choice of keeping you. They have to fully love you in order for you to stay." "And you must be sure they are best fitted for you. So are you willing to find your second chance? You will not remember nothing from your other life, only how you died." "Though you can get bits of it if anything feels familiar. Also if you do live again you will forget everything including your death from your other life." "We will show up when needed. Only when the time is up." "We wish you luck (Y/n)."

....

I've learn so much...I found so many people. They made me feel warm, they gave me so many nice things, they made me understand what Ice cream was....I don't want to leave. I don't want to die....I want a family. Toga is my mama, Dabi is my dad, Tomura is my big brother, Twice is my uncle along with Compress and Spinner, Kurogiri is my grandfather. I  have a family. I loved them and I want them to love me back......

I want to live once more. I can't let this second chance go to waste.

I love you all.....

"(Y/N) WE LOVE YOU!" they cried. The chain broke and (Y/n)'s was back to normal. She had no scars, no bruises, no bloody tears, she was alive. She didn't hesitate to run to her family! "Mama!" She cried out and had a smile on her face.
"Big brother!" The little girl yelled as she smiled and ran to him.
"(Y/n)!" Toga reached out her arms and engulfed her into a hug.
"(Y/n)!" He laughed and hugged her tightly.
"I will always love you!" They said as they spun around.

The villains left and they appeared in old looking house. "Where are we?" Compress asked. "Home." (Y/n) said as she jumped down from Toga's arms. The little memories she has left began to fade. "Big brother's hiding spot." She said before they completely faded. She turned to the rest and smiled. "Mama c'mon!" She grabbed Toga's hand and dragged her inside. Toga cried with happy tears seeing that (Y/n) was smiling so happily and she had no dead eyes. She was alive. The others chuckled and walked in the small but fitting home.
.....
"Goodnight sweetie." Toga kisses the top of (Y/n)'s head. "Night mama." Toga smiled knowing that she won't have to wait till morning to see her little ghost. That she won't have to see her leave each night. Toga shut the door and walked to the living room. Dabi was now awake along with Kurogiri and they both got caught up. They chatted for a bit until the lights began to flicker. It then stopped and tall black figure walked in front of them. "You freed her...she is alive now. You gave her a second chance." The figure said before disappearing. The only thing it left was (Y/n)'s mask that she wore on her first arrival. Toga picked it up and flipped it over. Inside was a sticky note and in black ink is said Slasher. She smiled and put the mask down. "What do think is going to happen now?" Spinner asked. "I don't know but I hope it turns out great." Shigaraki smiled.

- 27 years later-
"(Y/n) wake up sleepy head!" I fell off my bed and crashed onto the floor. I groaned and glared up at Wade. He laughed and helped me up. "You slept longer than before what were you dreaming about?" He asked. I smiled at him warmly. "My family." I said. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. "Well dude they are the best of the best." I nodded and we both suited up.
"They were, they gave me my second chance." I said and looked down at base. "Hey Slasher! You woke up later than usual! You good?!" Ari asked. I nodded and gave her a thumbs up. "How are things going?" I asked as me and Wade dropped down. "According as planned boss. Team red is on their way back now with Death Squad is taking care of the heroes." I nodded and looked up at the screens. "Soon enough the whole world will be ours." I said and turned my head to the pictures of my family. "Don't worry guys. I'll make you proud. Love you all." I whispered and walked back to my team.

I hope you love this ending and I'm sorry that this book is so short! But yeah....hope you have a wonderful day!