6

I looked over to (Y/n) who was cuddling with her toy as she was taking a quick nap. She woke up early from a nightmare which she stayed up with Toga until she felt better. It has been a couple a weeks since (Y/n) came into our lives and I gotta say she's the best thing ever. I smiled and patted her head. I began to notice how she felt warmer each time she came back to us. I wasn't sure if it was because of my quirk but she was getting warm. She began to wake up and she rubbed her eyes. "Morning (Y/n)." I said to her. "M-Morning." She said and got up. "Do you feel better (Y/n)?" Toga asked. She nodded and walked up to her. "M-Mama I'm h-hungry." (Y/n) said tugging Toga's skirt. We all froze as she called Toga 'mama'. It was no doubt that (Y/n) wouldn't say that Toga was basically her mom. Toga did everything for her just to make her feel safe and happy. Of course we help her when taking care of (Y/n), but Toga was more of a mother figure to her. "You called mama! I'm so happy! I have a child now!" Toga cried out and she was crying tears of joy. (Y/n) tried to calm down Toga with a hug and it was very cute to say at least. We all ate breakfast and Twice was a bit eager for (Y/n) to him something family like. "What family member do I remember you of (Y/n)?" He asked. She thought for a minute before looking at him again. "U-Uncle Twicy." "I love it!" Twice yelled and spun her around. "Twice be careful she just ate." Kurogiri said. "Now (Y/n) it's time for school." Yeah we decided to let Kurogiri be her teacher since she was clueless on what was around her. She didn't know most of the basic things in life...I guess you forgot things when you die.
After her school lessons it was my turn of the week to hang out with her. I decided to take her roller skating since she needed to learn some type of fun outside of the bar. "Careful of my daughter out there Dabi!" Toga yelled. "You're getting real comfortable saying that aren't you?" Tomura asked. I laughed a bit before walking out with (Y/n).
We arrived and I helped put her skates on. "Let's take this nice and easy alright?" She nodded and held my hand. She struggled a bit but got the hang of it real quick. "See there you go." I chuckled at her. She was doing good but she it seemed like she struggled to stop. "Careful kid you're gonna." She accidentally bumped into someone and almost made them fall. "Woah are you okay?" S**t a UA kid. The girl seemed surprised at (Y/n)s looks. I made sure to cover my face a bit more. I skated over to the girl who was then accompanied by three boys and a frog girl. "Sorry about that. She forgot how to stop." I said while picking (Y/n). I gave her the eyes and she nodded a bit understanding that these were heroes not friends. "U-Uh it's alright no harm done." The girl said. "Might I ask who are you?" The blue hair kid asked. F**k what am I suppose to say? "I'm her dad." I said to them. (Y/n) looked at me with soft curious eyes. "Once again sorry for the trouble. I'll have to teach this little one how to stop properly." I faked laughed. They laughed nervously and we separated our ways. "D-Dad can w-we s-skate m-more before g-going home?" I was shocked to hear her say dad to me. It warmed my heart and I nodded. "Sure thing kiddo." For a meer second I saw her face look normal. No blood, no cuts, no bruises, just her sweet innocent face. We skated a bit more before returning back to the bar.
"Welcome back you two. You're just in time for dinner." Kurogiri said. "How was your time with Dabi today?" "Me and dad had fun. He taught me how to skate." They others almost chocked on their food. "You call him dad now?" Tomura asked. She nodded and continued to eat. They all looked at but I waved them off and told them I'll explain later.
I said good night to (n/n) and watched her fade into the wall. "She's warming up to us like family. It's feels nice actually to have such an innocent child to be around us." Compress said. We all nodded and I explained what happened. "It was weird when we were about to skate again her face seemed to change." "Change?" Toga asked. "She looked normal. She had no blood, no cuts, no nothing. She looked liked an ordinary kid." I said. "That's strange." I nodded and went to go take a shower.
After I was done and got out. I was shocked as I looked at the mirror. Treat her well and she'll become once more it read. "Treat her well and she'll become once more? Once more what?" I asked myself. They words seemed to fade and I left the bathroom a bit weirded out. I went to bed and drifted off to sleep after changing. Little did I know that someone or something was watching me with...