2

Things have been normal for Tomura and Kurogiri but they noticed strange activity in their hideout. Along with the other member. Often they heard someone walking around but they thought it was another member. They also see things misplaced even though they knew that they put in it's original spot. "Alright who keeps taking my coat? And why is it always it in the empty room?" Dabi asked getting tired of this. "Wasn't me!" Toga said as she saw everyone look at her. "Also who keeps running down the hall. It's annoying to hear that every night." Spinner complained as he came down to the bar. "I thought it was one of you?" Compress said looking at everyone. "Okay someone is sleep walking here!" Twice said while pointing at everyone. They all argued with each other until Kurogiri broke it up before they started to kill each other. 

Things started to worsen as the days went by. Toga had the worse ones though...you see she often had dreams of a strange man holding her down in the water. She would wake up in a cold sweat but once she wakens she forgets what happened. She also heard crying of a small child but it was so quiet that she could barely hear it. Tomura will often get the feeling of someone watching him but when he opens his eyes he sees no one there. Dabi saw a little child sitting by a lake. He couldn't talk nor could he move. All he could do was hear the soft cries of the child and see the blurry reflection of the child. Twice felt as if someone was cuddling next to him and it made him feel cold. When he awoken the feeling was gone as if it never existed. Spinner would hear shuffling and he ignored it but as it continued it made him get up...nothing there and the shuffling stopped. Compress also heard the small cries of the child and felt a pain on his back like as if someone wacked him with a stick. He would see the bruises in the morning but ignored it thinking he got them from the missions. Kurogiri often saw a dark figure of a child and a tall male standing next to the child. They began to question to what was happening to them and why these things kept accruing. They finally had enough and went to talk about. 

"I think we all want questions on why things happening to us." Kurogiri stated. The others nodded and quieted down. "I suppose we should tell each other on what's happening." Tomura went first. "I feel as if someone is staring at me when I sleep and when I wake up the feeling is gone and no one is there." Dabi, "I see this kid just sitting by a lake crying and I can't do anything but stand there and watch." "I too also hear a child's crying but I get strange bruises as if someone was hitting me with a stick harshly." Compress said. "I feel like someone is sleeping next to me and they feel so cold. When I wake up it's gone." "I see this guy holding me down in water and it feels like I'm actually drowning. When I wake I often forget." "I hear someone moving around my room and when I get up it stops." "I see a shadow of a child and a tall male next to them." They all went quiet until Kurogiri broke it. "It seems like some of us can relate that a child is around us and that some of you saw you feel pain of some sort." Toga was about to saw something until the bottle of alcohol fell. "What the!" Toga yelled. They all backed away and looked at the mess on the floor. "Please tell me you accidentally knocked it over Kurogiri." Toga asked while looking at the misty man. "I'm afraid not." "Things don't just fall off on purpose!" Tomura yelled. Just then they heard a wail of a child in pain. This sent a chill down their spins even though they were killers. "F**k! F**k! F**K!" "Shut it Twice!" Dabi told the male. They heard tiny steps coming towards them ad cries following behind it. The chairs moved and the bottles crashed down to the floor causing the glass to shatter everywhere. "KUROGIRI!" Toga wailed as the crying grew louder. The lights flickered until it went out. "I DON'T LIKE THIS!" Spinner yelled. "TOGA THIS BETTER NOT BE A PRANK!" Dabi yelled. "I'm crying how can I do this?!" "I swear if someone's quirk is doing this I'm going to kill them!" Tomura swore. "Please whoever is doing this stop! What do you want?!" Compress shouted. The crying stopped and the lights came back on. One the floor the league saw the glass shards in words. 'He drowned me' was what it read. "Holy Sh**...." Twice cursed along with Dabi. "He drowned me? Toga didn't you say you had a dream that someone was drowning you?" Compress asked. She nodded while still clinging to Twice. 

Everyone was still shaken up from the event and decided to sleep in the bar together. As Toga was getting her covers a pillows she notices dark handprints on her wall. She blinked and it went away.  She quickly left and found a spot in the bar. Kurogiri cleaned up the glass and liquid off the floor. Soon they went to sleep but as they all rested the dark figure of a child stared them questionable. "That's a family..." a dark figure next to them said. "...you should take a chance...." The child nodded and faded into the shadows while dragging Dabi's coat to the empty room.

Hope you like re write on this story so future readers be aware of the past comments before since I still kept everything the same. Anyway your friendly Hoodie is out!