[7]You were meant to be...

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞, 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖊

.

[3rd Person's POV]

As soon as the sun rose, Akari opened her eyes and looking at her place.

Why am I here? She thought and opened the windows. Who brought me here?

"Good morning Mitsui-sama!" She looked at the kakushi who greeted her as he placed down the food on her table.

"Good morning too and who made the food?" She questioned and he gave her a paper

The white-haired girl opened the folded paper and saw...

Dear Akari-san,

   I hope you're okay for now, because Mika told me that you suddenly slept almost at the floor but she luckily catched you before you fell. And oh! I made breakfast for you, so you will not be cooking for today! I hope you'll like it!

-Kocho, Shinobu.

[Akari's POV]

"I see...thanks for bringing me the food" I said and smiled. He bowed at me before leaving the room.

I sighed and sat on my bed. Great thing that I have another uniform in my closet I thought and stand up. I stretched my body while yawning and went to my table.

Ah...the food smells great. I scanned the meal and spotted....

a...

OHAGI!!!

I took it and-

I forgot to do something...

I clapped both of my palms and said "Itada kimasu" after that I ate the delicious food that Shinobu made for me

After eating it, I took a chance and ate the Ohagi. It was...Delicious....

I made a satisfied sound and made my way at the showering room.

[Few Hours Later]

As I finished wearing my uniform and not wearing my haori, I made my way to my clinic and read the book...

I opened the door and saw...the same mess I did yesterday...glad that no one entered the clinic...

I went in and sat on the chair.

Reading this book will not hurt anyone right?

Right.

Alright then, let's open the page...333...as soon as I have went at that page, the title made me feel...sick...

The crossed-eye pupil people.

The crossed-eye pupil people are the special people who are meant to be demons. No one can explain why, but the master of all demons can, Muzan Kibutsuji.