[23]Final Battle (pt. 2)

Ţ̷̢̧̺̭̗̞̓̓ă̵̢̻̠̲̤̗͔̇̓͜k̴̭̂̒̈́e̶̟̱͚̳͎͌͌̇̽͘͜ ̷̛̬̤̾͌̄̈̾̀̚a̴̩̙͎͈͍̿̂̄̕͜͜ͅ ̸̨̧͎͇̻͝b̶̯̞͆̐͐́͘͘͝ļ̵̤̪̖͍̭̝͕̥̲̐ọ̴̜̯̅͆̆̈̊̕̚͜o̸͈̞̗͉̓d̶̺͎̈́͒̓͘ ̴̧̦̀͌̀͛̕o̸̧̙̫̼̦̭̰͚̪̎͌̓̈́̋̈́̚ͅf̷̹͓̉̔͑̊͊̐̕͝ ̵̮͖͎̠͓̖͕̋͗̉͌́̒̊͠͝ͅm̴̢̢̢̙̦̰͇̙̈͌̋́̒͠i̶̛̪̙̹̠̺̓̀̓͛n̴͉̈́̐͑͘ḙ̴͔̈́̓̐̿̉̑͑̃͝

.

There is a way...there is a way to save them...no matter what I will save them, like I promised. No one will die, right? No one will die.

My mind suddenly have the urge to think of something.

If...I had lost my memories before then I won't be losing my memories again! That's it! If he will give me more of his blood then I won't be losing my memories!

We will just outsmart him that I did lost my memories! Now this is what you call a genius, thank you stranger.

The sound became louder and louder until I fet something. I felt there was something stabbing through my stomach so I looked below and saw nothing.

This was just a feeling...my stomach hurts, it felt like it is twitching and turning, I hate this feeling

I heard a flapping of wings outside the room, I tried to use my demon senses to listen to it

"REVIVAL! MUZAN HAVE REVIVED!"

WHAT?!!! DANGIT!!! THIS IS BAD NE-

The floor started to crack down and my eyes widened at the sight.

What the heck is happening?! I might die right now! I dont know if the ground is low or high- But I might die-

The floor is about to make a hole below my room and it even made me worried more. I shut my eyes until I fell on the ground below me.

Huh?

I opened my eyes and looked at the surroundings just to see him and the other demon slayers that were the hashiras including tanjiro and the others.

I then looked at the sight at the top just to see Yushiro crushing Nakime's head trying to collapse the whole building down.

This is a good idea, collapse the building then the sun rises, yes.

Everyone screamed in frustration as the fortress slowly collapsing. Until...

The building have crashed down and reached the surface.

I screamed in pain as the woods came crushing above me and hit my head and every part of my body.

There's still an hour and a half left until the sun rises. They should keep fighting just to make him stay away from any shade until the sun rises.

The sounds of swords and grunts can be heard from my side. I can't stand up...if only I can help them...

Mika's POV

I looked around to look for Akari-san but she is out of sight.  I cursed to that demon who seperated us because if only she didn't strummed her instrument then we were able to save her.

I sighed then looked at the demon who was infront of us, Muzan.

He is strong...we can't defeat him...we...can't...there are people dying here because of him...

Mika....

H-huh? Who are you- wait-

Don't you remember me?

"S-sister?" My eyes didn't believe what was before me now.

"It's me" she then smiled at me which brought me to tears.

"I-is that really y-you?" I then walked to her slowly

"It is..." she slowly walked to me and cupped my cheeks using both of her hands

"NEE-SAN WHY DID YOU LEFT ME??!!!" I cried out then hugged her as tight as I could

"It is what fate have done me" she smiled "Do you want to save Akari?" She asked

"OF COURSE I DO WANT TO! BUT YOU-" she shushed me using her index finger then smiled

"Then save her, if you don't want her to die like me then save her. She is one of the most important people in your life, and you won't let her die right?" She asked and I nodded "Do what all you can, to win this war"

"B-but how about....you?" I shakily asked

"I'll be watching you from above" She slowly said then slowly disappeared from my sight

"Sayonara...Nee-san..." I said to her as I waved a good bye "I'll do everything for you and Akari-san!" I then felt my hopes went high again.

Masaru's POV

I stared at the ugly monster infront of uswhich was Muzan but...where is Akari? I searched from left to right but she is out of our sight.

I felt my chest started to feel heavy at the thought of her being dead. I was about to cry until I remembered my father's words.

"Sometimes, people will just watch their loved ones die because they can't do anything to save them...but...what will you do if you will see your loved one is slowly dying? Would you just let that person die or live? Of course live! No matter how much hurt you are as long as you loved one is still alive"

I would do anything for my darling...I won't let her die in this war! We will save her and everyone else!

Let's get into the real war...Muzan.

Akari's POV

I felt my heart is starting to beat faster than before. You can do this...don't have too much pressure...don't let the others die...don't let them disappoint in me I thought

I then tried once again to remove my hands from the chains. I wiggled my body which was a bad idea because of the sharp woods that were surrounding me.

My surroundings is starting to get hotter second by second. My eyes is about to close but I am trying to fight over it.

The smell of the surroundings is too much to smell, all the smell of blood is intoxicating and it is making me feel sick and vomit at the moment.

My eyes are starting to bring out tears which was not from sadness but from the hotness of my surroundings.

I am starting to lose my breath because of the cloth that was tightly tied around my mouth.

Everything is making me...

Feel...

So...

Sick...

It feels like...

I am...

Slowly...

Dying...

....chapter 23/ end...