[22]Final Battle (pt. 1)

Ţ̶͙̞̪͚̲̈́̾̇̚ͅą̷̝̲̟͕̬͓̣̰͗̍̇k̷̡̛̟͇̳͂̅̍̅͒͋̀͠e̶͎̺̘̯̝̝̦̲̓̽̎̅̀̇̄͝ ̶̼̓̕̚ạ̵̡̉̂͌͒͗̾̾̉͝ ̸̢̧̘͉̼̗͙̝̓͜͠͠b̷̰̱̮̩̹̝̟̻̲̎͐͑̇̉͝ͅĺ̵̨̝͍ò̸̫̭̈́́́͆͐͋̓͘ǫ̶̳̘̘̗̤̗̬̳̉d̶͍̝͌͊̇͐͒̿͐̽͝ ̶̡̛̭͖͉̼͈̜̺̾̒͆͌̄̽̎̾̕o̶̠̞̼̬͓͐̆f̴̩͎̌͛̓̚͝ ̸̝̞̫͈̗͖̜͈́̈́m̸̛͍̙͙͈͓̈́͒͒͗́í̶̭̥̰͕̳̞̹̪ͅń̵͖̰̃͊̎e̵̠͎͍̤̜͒̒̒̓̌̅̐̿͝

.

"You...you...you....and you!" I said and pointed at the four demons who are looking at me

"We don't have time to talk, Aito take her" the six eyes instructed to him. I tried to move my body but the same strings were still gripping unto me, the black male whom was used to be my brother carried me

"I am only carrying you because he instructed me to" he coldly said to me then stared at me with a death glare. He then settled me on a chair which have chains in it. "There are no way to go now, we're here in the infinity fortress and it's endless" he said while chaining me up.

He then covered my mouth using a cloth he found on the ground.

"Time to kill your friends while you watch them, okay?" he said then the room switched as the demon strummed her instrument. I am now positioned in the middle of the fortress. I looked to my right then left then the sight in front of me.

Mika and Masaru is facing me with a worry in their eyes meanwhile Aito is facing his back on me. "The girl you are facing now is a monster, she have committed more sins than me" He said and I felt that he is smirking on them "Kill her" he instructed which they refused

"YOU ARE THE MONSTER HERE! YOU KILLED MY SISTER! YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU BITCH!!!" Mika screamed as she did her breathing style on him which did not affect on him but affected the surroundings. The temperature have gotten lower than it seems, which made me shiver so badly.

"Oh? You are doing what I instructed? Good girl" he cooed over her then Masaru gave him a death glare.

"CAN YOU-"

"Oh wait...no...my instructions were wrong, how dumb am I...." Aito sighed in annoyance then continued talking "I should have said that, you must not take her as Master have instructed me to...." he explained then pointed at me "She will become a monstrous demon, so if you want to take her...then challenge me first" he then pointed at himself.

The chains tighten around my arms and feet as second flies by. I watched them fight in pain until everything went dead silent. I can't hear their voices not even the footsteps the room above me. But a humming sounds to be heard, it was Aito's demon art.

"Blood Demon Art...The lullaby of Death...." he said then continued humming. Dead body of demon slayers started to surround us, with the melody he is making it controls the dead body of each one of them and then the sounds came back.

"Tiger breathing second form...Tiger Slash!" Masaru have said then started to slash each one of the dead bodies that were nearing both him and Mika.

"You are really dumb aren't you? I can control dead body so why slash it? Think of something more thrilling, it is so boring" Aito said with a slight annoyance in his tone

"You are more dumber, look at those dead bodies....they are turning to ash thanks to Kocho-san, I have put a poison in my sword because I already know your strategy" Now it's Masaru's time to smirk on him

The demon groaned in annoyance then made another way using his backup demon art "Blood Demon Art...The whistle of the dead" A sudden high pitched whistle came in running through our ears.