[26]Final Battle (pt. 5)

"Akari is not in her senses, I feel like she lost her memory" Kitshirou explained "The amount of blood that was injected inside her is too much, she had almost explode to the amount but good thing her body and cells handled that"

Everyone kept fighting with not-so-herself-Akari because Akari kept on attacking the kakushis and the other lower demon slayers but good thing they are being saved by the four who teamed up.

"EVERYONE BLOCK HER WAY!" Masaru screamed at the kakushis away from them. They follower what he instructed by using a spare car so stop her walking and attacking everyone.

It was a good solution but her tentacles can still reach out anyone. Akari screamed with the tone of pain, anger, confusion and sadness as she hold unto her hair and slowly pulling it.

Everyone took their shot to remove all her tentacles at once which worked but...there was something they weren't expecting.

Akari faced Mika as she was holding Mika using one of her newly growth tentacle slowly squeezing her body.

"AKARI! THAT'S MIKA!!! HEYY!!!" Masaru shouted as he tried to slash the new tentacle that was squeezing Mika but didn't work because she raised her tentacle up into the sky resulting Mika is being raised up

Akari faced Kitshirou with her eyes filled with anger, she started to grab her too using another new tentacle and squeezing her.

"HEY!! WHAT THE HELL??!!" Kessho ran to Kitshirou's direction and tried to slash once again but Akari did the same thing to Kitshirou as she raised her up into the sky.

"̸̗̮̘̗͎͔̈͆͌̉͗̅H̴͔͉̩̭̙̺͗͋͐̈́̏Ä̸̛͙́͐̃́h̴̞̮͇̳̟̠͊̋̊͊̊ḁ̸̢̡̧̳̹͓̠̥̋̀̇͐̅̈́̕A̵̢̹͕̗̦̗̳͍͈͖̿͠͝͝h̴̛̙̅̀h̴̫͂̋̀̽̾A̵̛͓̦̟̙̞̅̄͊͗h̷͔̣̠̗̿̆̔̒̂̕͘̚ͅḣ̷̢͔̘͓͈̊̑̈́̊̂͐̽͝h̴̺͉̘͌A̶̗͎̫̪͌͑̓̽̅̓̓ͅa̴̧͚̞̬̠̬̙̼̼͌͛̀̄͂̊͌̑̚̕Ȃ̷̡̖͈̠̙̤͙̙̰̪̂͒̍̀̍̈́͂h̷̫͉̪̆͋̈́͐̈́̕͝ͅh̶̡̢̛͓̟̝̲͊̋̍̀͠Ả̷̧̨̮̖̠̻̟͠H̸̨͙͙̤̜͉̥͍̰́͐̋̽̋̐̆̒͜Ȁ̸̰̱̣̮̫̈́̈́̒͘͜H̵͎͎̍̈́͛̄̇̍͘ā̴̛͓̩̯̹̜̳̹̗͈̇́͊̈̏̂̋̄͜H̴̢̛̥̠͕̹̭͔͆̈́̊̕͘͠a̷͍̥̞͙̹͉̠̺̺̙͂́̑̐̓̓͆a̷̮̞̘͖͑̾͂͋͠H̴̭̖̱̹͉͋̊̀̌͠h̷̛̥͚̟̓̊͘͠h̶͚͇̪̱͉̏ͅẠ̵̞̞͝h̵̢̼̱̩͓̖̮̺̥̟͐̅͐͋̉̌͛̔͋a̸͎̜̥̤͓̟̥̒̑h̴̖̹̰́̀͗̆͐h̵̺͑̍͋͠Ą̴̨̡̛̯̘̫̘̘͎̈́̓̕!̸̛̻̤̱͕͕̤̮̌̚͝ͅ!̴̞̺̂͛́̄̈́"̸̯̭̩̪͇͎̆͘

Akari started laughing maniacly on her own as she raised the two higher. The sky was really pitch black so they can't really see the sky with a good sight.

The darkness of the sky was affected by Akari.

But before anything happend Giyuu and Sanemi slashed the Tentacles that was raising the two making Mika and Kitshirou fall on Giyuu and Sanemi's arms.

"̷͔͔̹̌͊̈Ḓ̵̏̽͐̇Ȯ̸͍͙̗͌̊̂̔͐̓͘̚͝ͅN̷͇͉̬͆̋̈́̎̕͝'̸̦͉͙͇̙̱̄Ṯ̸̖̌̿ ̷̢̯͊̊̇͋̐̃̍͠R̷̡̛̼̪͍̲̀U̷̗͔͚̝̞͙͖͔̿̾̿Í̵̖̌̀̈N̴̗̦̦͍͇̣̜̣͙̐̉̑̂͊͗͝ ̶͔̀͂̓͂͛͝T̴̨́͐H̸̻́̊͛Ě̵̛̯̺̤̙̣͙͌̈́͛̀̅̃̓̚ ̴̢̙̣̜̟̱̄̆̂͂̉̿͝F̵̡̦͚͍̰̈́̀̌ͅǗ̷̡̨̺̯̗͖̯͕͚̍͛̃̄͋́͘̕͠N̸̡̰͚̟͓͕͉̹͛̽̄́̍͜!̷̼̞̦̣̀̄͌̍̂ ̴̘̰̫̬̫͆C̸̨̡̛̘̥̻̖̺̥̳̄͗͊͑͋̐͠O̴̼̺̯͑̀͂̈́̈͒̏̉͠M̶̢̟̠͕̰̘̝̈́̀̑͆̓̽͘ͅE̶̛̳̭̥̰͛̑̔͛͒̄͋̉͝ ̵̡͈̝̞͔̠̦͎̭̗͌̏̂̎͂͝Ơ̴̙͍̟̰̯̳̦͎̗͑̌̌̈́̂̎͘͘͝ͅN̶̢̟̹̗̺͉͔͂̃̕!̷̡̭͍̝̏!̶̺̣͛̏̏̓̐͂́̕"

She said with a whine at the end of her sentence. She smiled showing her sharp teeth that grew, her plum red eyes looking at them with an unsettling tension.

"ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR OWN MIND?!" Giyuu shouted at Akari as he dropped Mika on the ground

"̷̧̲̺͕͕͗̓̇͗̆͐̂̑̋̕ͅM̶̛̦̜̗̦͇͔͎͈͗̆̎̋͌͠ā̶͎̈́̃̿͘y̴̛̗͖̯̱̫͖̹̦̤̼̍͗́͑͑̈́͛̊͝b̶̢̟̀̏͛̈̀e̴̙͉̖̺͑̆́̇̆͗.̵̙̦͎̦͕̥͎̼̎͊̓̾̏̓̽̐̊̾.̷̡̢͔͕͇̰̖́̆̋̔̇͋̓͛̚͝ͅ.̵͓͈̇̍͋́̎̐̿̽͆?̴̼̲̈́͐̎̊́̎͗͘͜͝͠"̷̪̺̟̞͔͓́̾͑̈̈́͜ͅ

She looked around as if she was looking lost after talking.

"AKARI YOU ARE A REAL DUMBASS! GO BACK TO YOUR MIND!" Sanemi shouted as he looked Akari with pain in his eyes

"Nah" She said calmly and grew more tentacles on her back. "Let's fight-" Before she could finish her sentence she got stabbed by Sanemi "Whoa Whoa...ahah...Don't try that" she said while removing the sword away from her stomach

"H-how...?"

"I am the queen! Or...the Demoness Queen if you prefer it more formal" she chuckled cutely and looked around

"You are not on your own mind...Akari-san...come back" Mika pleased

"Come back? I'm here! This is me! My true colors!" She said and raised her hand with full pride in her eyes, she smiled happily and walked to Masaru's direction.

"Well hello there, hey! This is me! Do you still love me? Me?? Being a demon? Ahah...ah..." She said and looked directly Masaru. "How about...cutting your arm will make you fall out of love? Yeah probably" She raised her tentacle on Masaru as he closed his eyes...

But...he didn't felt anything...because Mika protected him using her own body.

"MIKA!!!" Masaru shouted as he held unto Mika's body. "Hey hey hey!" Masaru shaked Mika and looked at Akari with fear in his eyes.

But no one expected what Akari looked like right now "Mika...?" Her eyes widened at the sight because it remind of her adoptive mother. The sight of Mika without her left hand made Akari rage in herself.

She shouted so loudly which made everyone cover her ears, she kept pulling her hair with pain that is being released. She punched the ground with tears falling down her cheeks.

"Right! Akari is coming back! Hey!!" Kessho shouted and pointed at the person who is screaming down at the ground. Meanwhile the kakushis were helping Mika to stop her bleeding too much.

"Her memories are coming back...she remembered that time..." Kitshirou said and ran at the direction of Akari with Sanemi at her back "Akari...hey..hey!" She held on the teary face of Akari

"Ki...Kitsh...Kitshirou...?" Akari slowly said as Kitshirou nodded and hugged Akari. Giyuu slashed all the remaining tentacles of Akari and finally stopped growing "Your eyes..."

"W-what happend?!" Akari said as she stood up but fell down because her feet are numb.

"You...you..." Kitshirou sighed and pointed at Mika

"M-MIKA??!!" Akari crawled to Mika's direction "WHAT HAPPEND?! HEY HEYY!!!" Akari cried on Mika's body until she felt an arm on her back

"Akari-san...you're back!" Mika smiled while getting treated by the kakushis.

"Who did this to you? Huh? Should I kill that person or-"

"If you are gonna kill that person then...you are gonna kill yourself" Mika said which made Akari confused

"Wha...wait...did...I do this?" She quietly asked to Mika who nodded at her "oh my...I...I...I'm so sor-"

"No need to apologize, now that you are back on your own senses...I'm okay, I forgive you already" Mika smiled which made Akari smiled with tears on her eyes.

Masaru smiled at them and sighed "Our Final battle is done, now that Tanjiro is back on his own senses too" He said and looked at the surroundings

"We are finally done...no more war..." Everyone smiled at the sentence "but...our most bravest Demon Slayers who put their life on the line...died..." Kessho said and closed his eyes

"Let us all keep living everyone and not waste our most of our years"

...chapter 26/ end...