Chapter 6

Time rolls by and I notice that Rocky doesn't talk about himself much.
He only tells me enough.
To him, he's catering to my emotional needs.
To me... he's secretive and full of shit and I'm strangely drawn to him.
Why do I always have to attract assholes?!
I also discovered that he's extremely busy. That's not the worse thing. I just happen to be fond of him.. and it's far too soon to be liking someone.
I pull up at Billy's house and we catch up regarding his promiscuous lifestyle along with him trying to balance a relationship. I don't know why he just won't stay single. Why complain to me? I'm just gonna say what I always say.
"If you're gonna cheat.. leave her alone."
"It's not that simple. I love her!" He says with frustration.
"You love everyone. Your stupid ass gonna fuck around and catch some shit antibiotics can't cure."  I say to Billy nonchalantly.
Then he changes the subject towards me.
Per usual.
"So who have you been seeing?"
"Nobody! I'm booked." I say while looking at my phone light up. It's a message from Rocky on Instagram.
He responded to me writing him that I couldn't find the moon.
His response is "I'm not hard to find."
I immediately start smiling.
"Liar!" Billy says while catching me all in my shit.
"Mind your business. Thanks!"
We go back and fourth while I continue to write Rocky ..
And it only lead up to what we both wanted.
But... he had to pick me up because I'm a brat and he figured that out the first time he came to my house.
Once I drive home, I pack an overnight bag, and by the time I'm finished, he texts me that he's outside. My heart starts racing.
Why do I start trippin every time Rocky comes around me.
This is far too uncomfortable.. but I oddly want to keep feeling this foreign feeling.
After locking the front door, I get in his car and we head out to his hotel room. When we arrive... we talk for a few minutes and he tries to find something to watch. I go take a shower, and I nearly freeze to death because the water doesn't get hot at all. After I'm finished, I slip on a black shirt and some grey boy shorts. Once I walk out to where he is.. is eyes widen at the view of my full figured body and I blush while sitting my other clothes on top of my overnight bag. I see that he was in his briefs and a tank top so I felt more at ease knowing that we're both prepared to go to sleep. I climb into bed and I become bold and climb on top of him.
Rocky tightly wraps his arms around my bare waist and all levels of chemistry bursts out of the both of us. We wildly make out while touching and kissing on each other and I realize how lost I've gotten with us tangled into each other.
"We can't..." I whisper while he opens my legs wide and presses himself against the center of my pussy.
"We can.." he says into my ear and I wrap my legs around his waist tightly while grinding and softly moaning and how good he feels... and we're just dry hunching and I want him so bad, but this is is toxic because it's too soon...
"Rocky... " I say to distract him from further pleasing me, but he goes down and starts soft kissing my stomach and I knew at this moment that he's a problem. After we both let up from each other, we watched tv and I fell asleep behind him. He ended up tucking me in and snuggling me until he fell asleep with me.
Is this my happy place?
This may be a mistake..