Chapter 9

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! Make you sure you have that sealed and ready.. London bout to pull up and grab that......
"Where you at?! mannnnn don't worry bout my whereabouts.. she'll be there in twenty minutes!" Parker says before clearing them off the line.
"London.."
"Mhmm"
"Yeeaah... grab something to eat before you go over there." I blush because he's always in daddy mode.
"I will Spidey! You're always so gracious of me." I say to him and I can tell that he's smiling over the phone.

Spidey is someone I wished I had in my life long days ago. Talking about someone that's far from normal.. and that is why I'm so warming to him.

"I don't believe there's a reason I shouldn't be so gracious of you." Every time he uses this deep thudding tone.. my heart forgets that it was ever broken. Parker is, and has been a warm blanket to my soul since we were connected through on time confusion.

"Can I ask you a question?" I'm still blushing at the thoughts of his thoughts of me and I'm so comfortable with his energy that I am forced to not be forced to be myself.

"Do you think aliens are real?"

"I believe it. I believe that they also look like me.. and you." He says and my life flashes before my eyes with him in it.

What if this is my soulmate?

"I believe that.. too. I also believe that once true identities match, it's almost impossible to separate." I say and we both start elaborating without moving on from that very statement. I don't know what was happening, but I do know that it was impossible for me to be this connected to anyone else.

Who knows what the future could bring...

And if the future ever decided to fail our flesh... may our souls meet in other bodies that will somehow connect.

There's over 7.6 people in the world and only those who live off Kuwaiti Dinar currency has more money than the richest American which proves that there is far more money than humans.. but we all know that.

My point is...

There may be 3 people in this whole world that's just like Spidey.

Heathcliff Earnshaw

Israel Banks

and Scott Simon.

Though they will never know of each other... they will connect to someone... like me.