𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

Hello all of you Hananene fanatics, I'm here to deliver on all of your cravings in bite sized adorable fluff or angst filled stories!My name is Ari, your unreliable author, and you are a Hananene loving TBHK fan ready to get their hands on some go...

My name is Ari, your unreliable author, and you are a Hananene loving TBHK fan ready to get their hands on some good quality fan-fiction! You may even have specific story ideas or scenarios you just can't get out of your head, so I'm proud to announce that I will be taking requests~

Get ready for tooth rotting fluff, domestic adorableness, and some angst that punches you right in the gut! I'll take any and all requests, with the exception of smut/lemons/limes! 
(Don't worry I'll be making a separate book for those,,)

If I go on a random hiatus then you can fill your Hananene thirst with this adorable story made by one of my closest friends!

ˑ༄ؘ-۪۫۫-▹ ┋ ʜᴀɴᴀɴᴇɴᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs.
By: koiizumii

𝗞𝗲𝘆
Fluff: ❀
Angst: ✦
Alternate Universe: ✰
Head Canons: ❈
One Shot: ⋆
Part One: ⁎
Part Two: ⁑
Part Three: ⁂
Announcement/Nonstory: ≛

Please go to the next chapter in order to put in a request, I'll be seeing you there!
Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy all of my silly stories!
Remember to check out  @koiizumii for more adorable, fluff filled Hananene goodness!

Her update schedule is far better than mine, but either way, here is an update schedule I most likely wont be sticking to:

Monday: 9:00 am PST or 11:20 PST or 3:00 PST
Tuesday: 9:00 am PST or 11:20 PST or 3:00 PST
Wednesday: Break
Thursday: 9:00 am PST or 11:20 PST or 3:00 PST
Friday: 9:00 am PST or 11:20 PST or 3:00 PST
Saturday: Break
Sunday: Anytime

Once again, I may or may not stick to this schedule, but either way I hope to see you soon in the third chapter of my silly book!

Note before going into the book: I refer to Amane as both Hanako and Amane. That's because of how I headcanon Yashiro and Amane first meeting! Basically Yashiro attempted to do the Hanako myth to get a wish granted, and ended up going to the males restroom instead, to which Amane responded. Ever since he calls himself Hanako to spite Nene. I hope this explanation helps with any confusion!