𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓸𝓴𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓲 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮⁎☆

|AU|Human Amane and Apparition Nene||Way longer than this needed to be|1736 words|!No proof reads!|So

|Way longer than this needed to be|1736 words|
!No proof reads!
|So..koiizumii made a swap au fic..so here's me copying her|
Amane's desperation for friends aside from his less than pleasant twin brother leads him to summon the garden spirit he had heard so many rumors about. In order to do this he must preform the Kokkuri game in the Daikon patch located in the old practice garden by the old building, chaos ensues.

---------

Shakily the oldest Yugi brother made his way through the halls as the final bell rung throughout the school. Bruises and small injuries coated him like chocolate on a truffle and his eyes reflected the sun's golden glow as its rays pierced through the windows of the student filled halls.

Amane slowly stepped out of the building and sheepishly walked to his ending destination, not the campus's entrance, but rather the old building's practice garden. The crisp and cool august winds filled the boy's lungs as his hands ran through his raven hair in an attempt to calm himself down.

Sitting by the gate surrounding the surprisingly bountiful garden, the boy opened his book bag to reveal three bamboo rods, a slightly torn cloth, and a small pot he had stolen from the cooking club. All of the things required to summon Kokkuri-san the garden ghost. 

"Hey, have you heard? This school has seven wonders."

Yugi pushed open the gate as the petals of gorgeously bloomed flowers soared past him, leading straight to a patch of freshly grown daikons dominating almost an entire third of the garden. 

"You haven't? Well, I'll tell you about one of them."

As Amane reached out for one of the teal colored petals the gate behind him shut closed with an eerie creak and a loudish bang, causing a stir in the otherwise creepily peaceful garden ending in silence.

"The most famous story is the seventh of the seven wonders, Kokkuri-san of the garden."

The boy jumped at the loud sound before he eventually shook off his fear and followed the teal, light pink, red, and cream colored petals to a patch of soil filled with nothing but radishes and more specifically, daikons.